“will definitely stay here again”
Review of Holiday Motel

Holiday Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kerby
Holiday Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kerby
Reviewed 29 June 2011

very very friendly and accomodating. very clean. fresh towels everyday. staff was always asking if they could get us anything.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank lizzybethg

Reviewed 16 June 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff was gracious and accommodating. The motel itself may be old but it is clean. When cleaning a room they even sanitized the remote control and the door knobs. (Ain't that sweet?) I originally paid for Wednesday thru Monday but on Saturday night at 10:30 p.m. I discovered I did not need the room after Sunday. My money was gladly refunded without question and I was not even charged any extra for my failure to provide a 24 hour notice. Now that's what I call service. I will definitely stay here again as I am planning to come back to the area within the next year.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mrsborja
Reviewed 26 March 2011

On our annual spring break road-trip, we found ourselves in a hotel-less predicament. Called the Holiday Motel late at night, and found the phone attendant guy to be very accomodating and willing to work with us. He assigned us room number 7; a large room with a queen bed and an adjacent room with two additional beds. The price was extremely fair, parking was wonderful, and we felt safe. The location is just before Cave Junction (Oregon), so it is in nice proximity to the local attractions. Don't expect Marriott quality, as it is a nice, older motel. We enjoy rustic, eclectic hotels/motels with charm and history. We don't mind wear and tear, some cobwebs, slanted floors, etc. This place is wonderful if you travel like us. Want some story to your trip, other than bragging about how much you spent? Go here then. We loved this motel. The story of the property is interesting, and the fact that the water supplied is fresh from a spring, not a well, or city/county water. Take an adventure, try out the fun, older motels with history and irregularities. Better for story-telling later. :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank supremechannel
Reviewed 27 December 2009

Spacious but rustic room with dust bunnies and cob-webs throughout. The room featured a bathroom with standing shower (bring shower shoes), direct TV, and a telephone. This place is perfect for the weary traveler who doesn't mind a little dirt and grime. Location was nice.

2  Thank Dynamictravelinduo
Reviewed 3 June 2009

Stopped here on the way home to California from northern washington. Great little family owned place with 11 rooms. Wireless signal was weak, but still worth the stay. The room was very spacious.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gullsfan

Been to Holiday Motel? Share your experiences!