“Really nice stay”

Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Might not have noticed this hotel had my company not arranged the reservation. It's not a name I was familiar with. But I really noticed it while I was there. Everyone, and I mean EVERYone, involved with this hotel made sure I had everything I needed. I couldn't walk to my car and back without someone asking if I needed anything. Slightly older building but maintained beautifully. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Klamath Falls!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Patrick G
There are newer reviews for Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We've stayed at the Cimarron in past years and while it was clean and comfortable it was outdated. But to my delight when I stayed here recently I found that the rooms have been redone making them cheerful and pleasant to be in. Everyone I encountered at the front office was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Have stayed there twice now and both times were a good and restful stay. This last trip we had 2groups booked and both had the 3 bed room suites. Even made arangments to have a late checkout by 2 pm with no problem. I'll be staying there again when in town.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband and I have stayed at Cimarron Inn many times over the years. It' very clean, the property is well taken care of, and for the price I can't see it being anything better then it is right now. Traveling from Alturas to see shows in Klamath..and some require overnighters. Cimarron Inn is the BEST place to stay...Clean rooms, very comfortable beds and the staff is willing to go up and beyond for what you need and want. I'd give it 5, but it's not free...lol.

Room Tip: I haven't stayed in a bad room there. So all are good from my standing. I love the fact that...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jaynie B
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here on a road trip down 97, traveling with 2 small dogs. Very convenient location. Wonderful friendly front desk staff. And really and truly pet friendly! They even gave me a collapsible water bowl and some treats for the dogs and free water bottles for us when I checked in. They have dog-walking areas that have poop bag dispensers. The room was clean and quiet and comfortable. They have a surprise quest-of-the-day program, which happened to be me, so I got extra goodies. I never win anything, so of course, I liked that program, and think it is a good idea. The complimentary breakfast is fine. There is a pool which I did not use, so I can't comment on that. I would definitely stay there again the next time I am driving through Klamath Falls.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My niece and I stayed here on a recent road trip to Lake Tahoe. Every person we encountered was very nice and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying our stay. The rooms are big and clean. Their soap and shampoo products smell great, too.

If I'm ever in the area I will definitely stay here again - and you should too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank seawasauns
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I was in Klamath Falls for 3 nights with 3 friends recently and stayed at the Cimarron Inn. We were pleasantly overwhelmed by the customer service, from guest check in, to friendly cleaning staff, to wait staff in the breakfast area. The room was clean, bed very comfortable, amenities everything they say they are and then some. Frig (a "larger" version of a small frig) and micro in the room. Flat screen television with more channels than I have at home.

The continental breakfast is VERY nice. From piping hot waffles to scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy. Yogurt, fruit and cereal are also offered along with several juice options and coffee and several tea choices.

We used their business center, where we had everything we need to conduct the business we were there for.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area, from individual on business to family traveling. While it's not "romantic", it's quite suitable for traveling couples as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends