“Nice Lodging” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Eugene, Oregon
“Nice Lodging”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights while fishing and visiting the wildlife refuges in the area. We used the room with mobility assists, raised toilet and safety bars. There was a tub with safety bars but it is still difficult to get into but we had brought our own bath bench with us to be safe. The room was equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable but pillows were a little too large for me. It was very clean. Support staff were helpful and the room cleaned daily. The amenities included were nice, I particularly liked the lotion they provided. Checkout was fast. Didn't use the provided breakfast as I went late one morning and most things were gone. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends. Lots of nearby restaurants. Quiet and buffered from road noise as it was set back from the street. A very reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Duckmom14
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thanks for taking the time to comment. We appreciate the feedback and hope to serve you again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
California City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Rosanna was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with to book a same day reservation. The hotel offered complimentary hot soup and crackers as well as cookies and hot drinks. The continental breakfast included waffles cereal, oatmeal, fruit juices, coffee and tea as well as danishes, etc. Perfect after a long drive. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. The hotel is next to Elmer's restaurant which serves variety a hot and cold dishes. Although on a busy road the room was quiet at night. I would recommend this hotel over the big named chain hotels. Clean, comfortable, and affordable.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank Roadrat12
Banta, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We have stayed at the Cimarron several times during the past 10 or 12 years. It has always been a pleasant, friendly, clean and comfortable place. Whenever we are in "K Falls" if we need a place to stay the Cimarron Inn is always at the top of our list. Bed was comfortable, breakfast offerings were more than adequate, the coffee was "excellent". Staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Room rate is an excellent value, in my opinion. A particularly attractive feature, to me at least, is the design of the room. It has an "openable" window in the bathroom which is located at the opposite end of the room from the entry door. The large window next to the entry door can also be opened allowing for true cross ventilation through the room, if desired, without requiring the door to stand open. I like it, very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Skip J
Springfield, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This property is not the Hilton, but a nicely remodeled motor inn for the budget minded family who want a Super clean place to spend the night with the friendliest employees -- this is the place to be. I will stay here again because of professional employees, cleanliness, continental breakfast. (Italian wedding soup from 6-8 pm) As I got out of my car, employees off duty and leaving the building acknowledged me. Once inside I was treated by employees who really cared. (Hilton could take a lesson here) Room were very comfortable and same with bed. While checking out I was again greeted with a smile and courtesy. Stay was from 5/8 to 5/9/2014 I will be a repeat customer.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back. No street noise at all. Key card locks.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Terry S
Payson, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room was very nice, clean, large counter top in the dressing area. Beds are comfortable. This area of town has good choice of restraunts, etc. We originally had reservation with another motel but ended up cancelling when we saw this one. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Cory J
Roseburg, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I decided since this motel was a sponsor of the Packing and Wilderness Skiils Clinic I would say "thank you" by staying at this motel. I called an made reservation several months ahead of time for I knew the motels fill up during this week-end.

I called the motel directly and during the reservation was asked if I wanted a room in the lodge or newer part of the motel. I opted for the newer side. It was about $30 more.

When I arrived, the staff was very friendly, courteous, and engaging. Check in was fast and easy. I got to my room and it wasn't the updated room that I had expected. I had spent so much money that day with the vendors at the clinic I decided not to make an issue to change rooms. There was a manager's evening time event with a light dinner. I didn't attend since I was going to the Clinc's evening dinner.

The room was on the end near the road side but was quiet. It was very clean and comforatable. There were all the amenties -refrig, micro, nice tv, hair dryer, iron (actually used it) etc. Even though the motel was full there was ample close parking.

There was a full, hot breakfast with everything one would want the next morning

When I checked out, I did notice I was charged the lesser rate of $46. I did comment that I had asked for an updated room. The staff was very apologetic. When I was walking out the door I overheard one staff say to the other, "make sure to ask which type of room the guest wants when checking in" so there probably won't be an issue in the future.

I highly recommend this establishment and will stay here next year.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor in the lodge. Very little noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank WorldTrvlr13
Pinconning, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

When I first pulled up, I was just a bit surprised. For some reason, based on the pictures, I had imagined some hotel out in the wilderness with beautiful sunsets. And yet it's in a bustling area of Klamath Falls, and there's nothing particularly beautiful about the area. After check in, I headed to my room, which was just fine. It was clean and comfortable. There wasn't much to complain about. From the room, I was able to see some industrial areas! I stayed there for two nights, and since it wasn't particularly expensive, I might stay there again if I were ever in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo