Although the town doesn't have much to do other than it being near Crater Lake, the room is nice and you get a free breakfast, which is great. They will drive you around in their van for FREE and will do their best to pick you up whenever you call them, which really is amazing. If you are taking the Amtrack out, they will drop you off there in time and when you check out you can sit around in the lobby. The rooms are great and I had my best sleep in over a week!
The staff are so nice and I would recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Klamath Falls, Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls is just minutes from historic downtown, Klamath Museum, shopping venues and the award winning Running Y golf course. Complimentary amenities include Breakfast Buffet, High Speed Wi-Fi, Premium Bedding and Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Motel Klamath Falls