Shilo Inns Klamath Falls
Maverick Motel(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$76
Travelocity
US$57
US$66
US$61
Quality Inn(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
QualityInn
Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$88
Running Y Ranch Resort(Klamath Falls)
US$195
US$143
Orbitz.com
Golden West Motel(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$61
All reviewssteam roombar sinkmini suitehotel restaurantview of the lakefree breakfastqueen roomhot tubroad tripwould stay here againbeds were comfortablefront desk staffvisit familyscrambled eggsstaff was friendlycrater lake national parkyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Its time to update the rooms...Old style TV is fine...but a working remote control would help....A Heater even when turned off keeps shouting out Hot Air...Now I know why there had to be a fan in the room...to circulate the Hot Air...but it did help. Did have a rough night sleeping...
But on the good side...The Restaurant and Bar area is always great when you want to stay in after a long day...Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here September 2013. Oversize room with microwave and fridge. Valley view 4th floor room. Comfortable beds. In room facilities good, smallish bathroom. Found staff friendly and helpful. Basic continental type breakfast included. Had to request shampoo and extra towels as none/not enough left. Quickly remedied. Hotel takes pets, but these are usually located on 2nd floor. On our visit there was a family with 2 dogs on our floor. Got vouchers for wine and money off dinner in the hotel restaurant (we didn't use it). Only negative was the in room coffee which was very weak. We did comment about it to staff. Ate nearby at Applebee's (5 minutes walk), but would not recommend this particular location as food was poor. Hotel is reasonably convenient for Crater Lake (about 60 miles away).

Room Tip: Higher floor valley view rooms give a view over Upper Klamath Lake.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inns Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Travelstar51,

Thank you for your business and your review, we appreciate it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and cleanliness, so it sounds like our hard work shows. We sure hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Southern Oregon!

Sandi Collins

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We need a place to stop on our way to Crater Lake from the San Francisco area. We chose Shilo Inn and what a great choice it was. The staff was super friendly. The Jr Suite room was very spacious with a sitting area and kitchen seperated from the sleeping area. We received coupons for discounts on wine, beer, and dinner at the Hotel. The dinner in the restaurant was very good and we enjoyed a game of pool and after dinner drinks at the bar. The bed was super comfy. Will stay again when traveling through Oregon. Check in and check out was very smooth. The free buffet breakfast was very good and a nice surprise. Thank you Shilo Staff!!

Room Tip: Jr Suite is very spacious and affordable!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Shilo I, Manager at Shilo Inns Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Barbara M,

What nice things you have to say about us….we are so appreciative! We strive each and every day to give our guests our famous ‘affordable excellence’ and it sounds like we succeeded with you! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and we sure hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

The room was spacious loved the view. Price was good. Love the steam room an sauna even more. I have nothing but good reviews for the two shilo inns ive stayed in. The other one was in beaverton. I will b coming bak. Oh am the other awesome thing about the inns is if u have ak air mile plan u get air miles for staying here!

• Stayed: September 2013
Shilo I, Manager at Shilo Inns Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear thischick82,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such nice things, we really appreciate it! After a long day of driving, fishing, or enjoying the sites of Southern Oregon, our 24 hour steam room and sauna are just waiting to relax you! We sure hope to see you again if your travels bring you back our way! Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I am breaking this review into two parts. Part 1 is about the safety of the parking lot (theft) and part 2 is about the hotel itself.

Part 1: My wife and I had our bikes locked together to the car with an expensive cable lock. We have stayed overnight before in Weed and Klamath Falls on our way to Central Oregon with the bikes locked and no problems. When we came out of the room to leave the following morning, the bike tires were stolen off of our bikes and the lock itself was marked in 5+ areas where the thieves tried to cut it. Luckily they were not able to cut the lock. We parked near the main entrance of the hotel and in a very well lit area. I noticed that many of the cars in the parking lot had bikes attached to the outside of them. I really hope that no one else had their bike stolen that night (8/25/13). If you do leave your bike attached to your car be sure to have a separate lock to secure the tires and a heavy duty lock to the car. Next time we travel with our bikes, I will definitely be bringing the bikes inside the room. It is just not worth the worry of waking up and wondering if your bikes survived the night or not. I also reached out to the hotel (and also sent an email on their website) to warn them about this theft and to warn future guests, but I never heard back from the hotel management on this.

Part 2: The hotel itself is situated right off of Highway 97 which makes it very convenient. They give you a free beer/glass of wine voucher when you check in if you want to stop by the restaurant. You also get a free breakfast. We skipped the breakfast since we were so annoyed that our bike tires were stolen that we just wanted to hit the road. The rooms are dated and you have to use a real key for the door. I can't believe they don't have a key-card. The room itself is big and the beds are comfortable. The bones of the hotel isn't bad, just everything inside is dated and needs a renovation. If you are looking for a hotel to crash for the night from a car trip, this is a good location. I would normally give this hotel a 3 star rating, but with the bike tire theft, I dropped the rating to 2 stars.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve C,

I am so sorry to hear about the theft that occurred during your stay. In the 8 years I have been here this is the first time we have had a theft in our parking lot. It saddens me to know that this experience is what you will remember about our lovely hotel. Thank you for letting us know what happened and please know that this is not the norm for us. We want all of our guests to walk away with great memories, and I am so sorry that this isn’t the case you with. We would sure like to see you again, if you are ever in Klamath Falls.