“Authentic Mexican Grill”

Mazatlan Mexian Grill
Ranked #85 of 164 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Reviewed 24 July 2014

A good relaxing ambience, friendly waiters make you relax after a day of sight seeing around the city. Food quality is very good and service is fast.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I've been eating at Mazatlan for over 15 years and it is still the same-great food, service, prices and margaritas! Super salsa and chips, your glass is never empty-they really care about making sure you are happy throughout the entire meal! Specials are a good deal. Clean and friendly! You guys rock-please continue what you are doing.

1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 6 March 2014

went there for my first time with the wife who has been there before. restaurant appeared clean. staff was attentive and courteous. food was served hot. drinks weren't 'watered down' overall very satisfied. I would gladly go there again

1  Thank klamathdude
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I took my children, teens with me for dinner one night. The service was less than adequate, to say the least. The woman who first attended us apparently does not speak any English, and simply nodded with a fake smile. I felt as if I was not welcome.

Secondly, the waiter assigned to us was gracious enough, but not very attentive. Again, that feeling of not being welcome consumed me.

The atmosphere: a Mexican immigrant family was unfortunately sitting next to us. The most rude, ill-mannered and frankly boorish child I have ever had the misfortune to behold was amongst our atmosphere. He was using profanity and bellowing the most awful belches he could muster out of his gut. It was a miserable experience, and they kept speaking in their native tongue. I was not impressed with the service, the atmosphere, the food, nor the feeling that I and my children were not welcome, but the boorish, overweight illegal immigrants next to us were.

The food was something I shall avoid for the rest of my time in this dismal place. A dismal dining experience in a dismal place. Very disappointing.

1  Thank TravelersAboard
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

This place is a decent place to eat of your looking for some okay Mexican food. Wasn't the best but its okay. The waiter was great always kept our drinks full. Make sure you take tums if you have that problem lol