“Abbys has good pizza”

Ranked #54 of 158 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$12
“Abbys has good pizza”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

The pizza is good but its a little pricey. The employees-some are very nice but there are a few that are crabby, and just rude to customers. Then they don';t want to work with you if you have two people who like things totally different, so you end up buying two pizzas when 1 would be plenty. I actually went to a take and bake place lastnight after calling Abbys and getting rudeness and it was going to be 30 mins til my 1 pizza was done, and the take and bake place had nice people working who offered to make it our way and save us money and from buying two pizzas when we didn't need to.Learn a lesson Abbys-I like your taco pizza alot, all your pizza is pretty good but why would I pay more to deal with a crabby-or two crabby-employees? I was ready to write you off then went in and a nice hispanic boy cooking pizza was so nice he saved you a customer.For now anyway.

Visited December 2012

“love this pizza”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Even though it is a little pricey, we love Abby's pizza and their spuds. We can create our own combinations by modifying their standard pizzas. The service is friendly and efficient.

Visited November 2012
Sacramento, California
“Cold right out of the oven!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I was dining in and got a cold pizza for my first complaint. The cheese wasn't even melted. How is that even possible? For my second complaint the pizza half the time tastes like some sort of cafeteria spaghetti. I am not a NY or Chicago style pizza snob by any means, but a town has to have a very unrefined, neglected, abused palate to rate this so high.

Finally everyone in the dining room was glaring at each other as if a fight was going to break out, it was insane.

YUCK.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ShawnR594
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“My Favorite Pizza place for nearly 40 years”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have been eating Abby's pizzas since the 1970s. Although I have found numerous pizza restaurants throughout the U.S. and Italy that also serve great pizzas, I always gravitate back to Abby's. The ingredients are fresh and of high quality, and the beer is seved in ice cold mugs. The pizza menu is extensive and they also serve broasted chicken and potatoes, so you should be able to find at least one item to fit you taste. The service at Abby's is normally very good to excellent. If they served micro brew beer I'd go there more often, but that's just a minor issue that's easily overcome with the blessings of take out or delivery. There's nothing fancy about Abby's, but they have a very clean and family friendly environment at their establishments.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Brian W
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I love Abby's Pizza. The pepperoni pizza is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! The people are always so nice. The salad bar is also really good too.

Visited August 2012