“This place is amazing! ”
Review of Townhouse Motel

Townhouse Motel
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Sandpoint, Idaho, United States
“This place is amazing! ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The owners greeted us and were so friendly. He took us to our room (which is an apartment really). The price was ridiculously low for what we received. The area is quiet. The shower was refreshing. There really isn't anything that can be said that would make this place bad. I will DEFINITELY return to this wonderful motel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nic P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My family and I decided to check the townhouse motel out for the night on our road trip north. What a great deal for the price. I also enjoyed the fact that there was a taco bell right next doors, literally a 20 second walk from my room. A nice little town also I must add. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The new owners at this place are extremely nice. The motel is at a convenient location; there's stores nearby. There's a kitchen inside also and the rooms are clean! I enjoyed my stay here. If you visit Klamath Fall this would be the place to stay.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Skv811
Turlock, California
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Nice clean environment, extremely friendly staff and great value, perfect location being next door to Taco Bell and burger king worked out for breakfast and dinner. Room were little dated but for forty bucks I can't complaint. Even had a full kitchen and a bathtub in the bathroom.

• Stayed November 2013
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We had been diving for 10 hrs and were very tired....got to Klamath Falls and the Fair and Rodeo were going on! We couldn't find a motel and we tried this one. They had a vacancy and it was only $48. They only had a smoking room left but let me go up and see it first. It did not smell and was super clean and freshly painted. The staff on duty was so nice! Would definitely stay here again...what a gem amongst all the over priced chain hotels!!!

• Stayed August 2012