“Dirty spoon”

Cuisines: American
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Dirty spoon”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

the food and service at this place is horrible. the facility is filthy and the waitress that helped us was very rude. I do not recommend anyone go to eat here.

• Visited October 2013

Medford, Oregon
“Greasy Spoon.....”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

which is sometimes a good thing,but in this case it was just kind of dirty. Food plentiful and tasted O.K., but bisquits and gravy not hot. i think there are better breakfasts at a good price nearby.

Visited July 2013
United Arab Emirates
“Slow and mildly rude service”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

After falling in love with the food and service at the Roseburg, OR Casey's- I was wicked happy to find one here in Klamath Falls.

For the record, this Casey's in the cranky, miserable little sister of that Casey's. I walked in and stood waiting at the "Please Wait to Be Seated" sign. The waitress walked by TWICE- once taking food to a table, once just to stare at me. Finally I asked to be seated. She said, "Oh I thought you were waiting for someone." In an effort of full disclosure- I travel alone about 90% of the time and one of my freaking catastrophic pet peeves is being treated poorly due to being alone. IE: being guilted into sitting at the counter, being asked to wait while they seat larger tables before me, or just being ignored because I am not in a coupling. I digress.

I was seated, I ordered off of the boring menu. It was SYSCO all the way. The waitress warmed up only slightly and during my meal I felt rushed and ignored at the same time. The food was warm and unmemorable. The cracker wrappers on the floor kept floating onto my shoes from the static, the table was sticky, and I felt like every request was the one that was going to get me yelled at. I paid and left- happy to be out of that dumpy little joint.

I tried not to, but I kept comparing this sullen waitress and cracked vinyl booths, and dirty little cafe to the sunny awesome'ness of Casey's in Roseburg. I won't be back. It was just to dismal of a meal.

• Visited February 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“New furniture does not equal better food or service”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Tried Casey's one more time since being often disappointed. Their new booths and chairs are sure nice. The service is sloooowww, the food was lukewarm, they should spend more money on cooks and servers.

Visited March 2013
Klamath Falls, OR
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My family has been coming here for years. The food is high quality and reasonably priced family diner fare. Breakfast is our favorite. The bacon is thick cut and salways cooked to crispy perfection. Specials are always a good deal and yummy. Friday night is prime rib.

Visited February 2013