“Dog Friendly Environment for Breakfast”
Review of Klamath Falls

Klamath Falls
Ranked #83 of 165 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: Recently Opened
Description: Recently Opened
Reviewed 23 July 2014

On the road headed for Bend, we were looking for a place to have breakfast. We stopped at the first rest stop and visited the tourist information office. The welcome guide was more than happy to offer suggestion and directions. No question the best place for breakfast was Nibbley’s. We had checked TripAdvisor earlier and read a review that said the cafe did not open until noon on Sundays but this was not the case. They close early on Sundays so only breakfast is served. Don’t be turned off by the location. Nibbley’s is in a pink strip mall sitting in the center of Klammath auto row.

We were traveling with our dog so we needed a dog friendly restaurant. Nibbley’s was the place. We sat outside. The waitress brought our dog a bowl of water along with ours. The menu is full of choices: egg combinations, omelettes, pancakes, all the breakfast choices. They have espresso drinks, flavored to plain. The lattes were good. I had the corned beef hash and my wife had the Spanish Omelette. There was enough food on each plate to feed both of us. This breakfast was certainly not a nibble. We did not eat again until dinner. Breakfast was a relaxed and delicious experience and if we ever pass through Klammath in the morning again, Nibbley’s will be our stop.

1  Thank Jadranko

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Best place in town to have a nice dinner, great food no matter what you order. There only open for dinner but well worth the wait. Great service friendly staff.
I moved from Sacramento and really do miss a nice place to eat, when I found Roosters I was very happy.

1  Thank livinsac
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I visit Klamath a few times a year to see my family. I was really disappointed on this last trip to find that there are so many shops downtown that have gone out of business. I hope that the economy picks up and more shops can open up again. It is such a nice area of town.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Klamath Falls friends, we were given a coupon/gift certificate from Old Town Pizza company on main street in town. It was good for a month and we were busy with the holidays so I didn't get in till last evening. I went by myself because my husband doesn't eat dairy anymore and our daughter is gluten free. The coupon said you were to dine in. When I got there they greeted me cordially and I explained about my husband and daughter and then asked if it was possible to take it home. They treated me royally! The host was so nice! He gave me two small gluten free crust pizzas and a small vegan cheese one plus 2 lemonades on the house!!! It was delicious! I will definitely go back! We go out to eat very little. It was nice to find a place that we can all have something to fit our likes and diet! The price was a bit more but the pizzas had nice veggies and thin crust and were so good! Just thought I would put in a plug for OLD TOWN PIZZA COMPANY!! I loved the service!

1  Thank 372ronK
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I've been to and stayed in Klamath Falls maybe 15 times in the past 30 years and it hasn't changed much. As Gertrude Stein once said, "There is no there, there."
Nothing to do, poor restaurants, poor climate, but the people are friendly and it is easy to get around. I certainly would not chose to live in K. Falls and not a great place to visit either.

2  Thank Ron D

Been to Klamath Falls? Share your experiences!