“Great Tacos. If you can get them.”

Wubba's BBQ Express
Ranked #29 of 169 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is not the same restaurant as Wubba's BBQ Shack which is listed on TA
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My friend turned me onto the amazing tacos at Wubba's BBQ Express.
Too bad it takes 40 minutes to get an order during lunch. It's like they do not understand the entire concept of 'Lunch Hour".

Last time we went it took 35 minutes from ordering to being still three cars away from getting our order. 45 minutes to move three car lengths. Once had a free shot- we drove away and grabbed pizza sticks from the gas station down the road.
One hour for lunch people- ONE HOUR- and we need to be back to work.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

LOTS of food, Maybe a little expensive but food was wonderful and friendly staff !! We would eat here again, they were very busy but got us right in.

1  Thank judygrama
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The food was great but the service was even better, nice and friendly server. Will eat here again when return to Klamath Falls

1  Thank Carri45
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I met up with relatives there. Food was great, large proportions. The beer I had was excellent. The service was great considering how bust it was!

1  Thank Jodie W
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I took my girlfriend here for lunch....the food was horrible. The sandwiches were soaked with sauce and fries were greasy and tasted poor. I was embarrassed that we went here...we dumped our sandwiches and left. Eat here at your risk!