“Wonderful food and company!!”
Review of Indian Hurry Curry - CLOSED

Indian Hurry Curry
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Established in 2011 with a passion for cooking and satisfying loved ones tummies, Raksha (AKA: Rachel) has taken her talents to the public and opened a cozy, little restaurant called "Indian Hurry Curry". Recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, Rachel continues her ancestors legacy of Homestyle Authentic Indian Cuisine, with a modern twist!!She creates 3 different dishes everyday, pulling dishes from a list of 120 items, accommodating to everyones tastebuds. The baseline she follows is: 1: A dish created with some sort of Vegetable. (Vegan or Vegetarian)2: A dish created from a bean or lentil. (Vegan or Vegetarian) 3: A meat dish (Lamb, turkey or chicken).Come in and try a free sample anytime!!
Merrill, Oregon, United States
“Wonderful food and company!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We eat at Hurry Curry at least 4x a month and have enjoyed every dish we have tried. Rachel does a wonderful job making her signature dishes and serves all with a smile. You can have them at their normal stage of spicy or take it up as many notches as you like to heat things up a bit. Service is quick and efficient and the prices are reasonable. A must try if you are from or just visiting Klamath Falls!!

• Visited February 2012

Fort Klamath
“Good Indian food take-out”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Very small, not so much a restaurant or cafe as a take-out place with 10-12 tables. Menu limited to three main dishes a day, and what is served varies by day. We eat here once or twice a month, when we're in town, and everything has always been very good. The menu is updated on Facebook daily and we check what's being served before we go in.

• Visited January 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, not so good dessert!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We have been here several times since they have opened. The owner has three special that change every day. She does not have a regular menu yet. One of the specials is a vegan dish, one is vegetarian, and one is a meat dish.

I have been extremely happy with all of the main dishes that I have ordered from here.

Dessert is a different story, however. I have tried a few of the desserts and they are all too sweet for my taste. They all seem to be different things soaked in a simple syrup.

So I would highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner, but just skip the dessert!

Roseburg, Oregon
“Yes indian food finally”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

2nd day of opening! First it was a very hot day, we (3 of us) must of been the first customers of the day, after we sat down they did turn on the air conditioner. Thank you! The place is really small, and the kitchen is even smaller, I am not pleased about styrofoam serving ware or any type of paper plates unless it's fast food. The food was FANTASTC!! We all ordered different things and shared. The only thing I thought was strange was the cheese fries, but I guess it is nice if you happen to have children with you. I hope this place does well and maybe move to a larger place with some Indian ambiance and glassware. I will be back!

• Visited September 2011