“Good food, good people” 4 of 5 bubbles

Indian Hurry Curry
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Established in 2011 with a passion for cooking and satisfying loved ones tummies, Raksha (AKA: Rachel) has taken her talents to the public and opened a cozy, little restaurant called "Indian Hurry Curry". Recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, Rachel continues her ancestors legacy of Homestyle Authentic Indian Cuisine, with a modern twist!!She creates 3 different dishes everyday, pulling dishes from a list of 120 items, accommodating to everyones tastebuds. The baseline she follows is: 1: A dish created with some sort of Vegetable. (Vegan or Vegetarian)2: A dish created from a bean or lentil. (Vegan or Vegetarian) 3: A meat dish (Lamb, turkey or chicken).Come in and try a free sample anytime!!
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, good people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We love this place and order out a lot. Our 6 and 4 year old even love and request it. The service is always impeccable. My husband feels the prices are a bit high, but other than that it's a family favorite! The food never disappoints!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Our favorite new lunch spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We ate curry chicken today and it was tender and spicy. If you need more spice just scoop the special onions into it. We also enjoy the malsala fries. If you ask for them extra spicy be ready for some serious heat! Fast and friendly service by Raksha and Raj.

• Visited May 2014
“Compute tech”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Always great food and friendly people. The naughty fries are a Must try. Ooh so good. Everything I have tried has been good with a fresh taste with a daily changing menu of homemade items.

“India in Oregon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

What a pleasant surprise to discover this little gem. The Indian Food is authentic and delicious. I travel to Klamath Falls a couple or three times a year and this instantly became a don't miss when I am in town. We are vegetarians and love the fact there are two fresh vegetarian options every day, and you can have them both on a single Thali plate. Having been to India many times, I really appreciate the authenticity and flavors. They even had Indian music videos on TV. For about an hour I was back in Mother India. Thanks to Rachel and her friends that encouraged her to open this welcoming place.

• Visited April 2014
susanmix
“Fast, fresh, friendly and authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I dined here for the first time today. I was very impressed. She uses no preservatives. I appreciated the ambiance with the Indian music videos on. The food was fantastic. I brought it back to work. There are some very interesting fries there and we all shared the chicken and lentil dishes. One thing I really appreciated is that there is a divided plate with the spicy seasonings on the side so that you can use as much or as little as you want. This will be my new lunch restaurant when I'm in town. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014