“Nice restaurant that appears to be a local favorite”

Creamery Brew Pub & Grill
Ranked #14 of 159 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Boise, Idaho
“Nice restaurant that appears to be a local favorite”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Through a glass wall, you can see the actual mechanics of the brewery, which was very interesting. The food is very good. There was live music on the patio. My husband really enjoyed his micro-brew!

Visited July 2014

“Great food & Service!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Took my family here while on vacation. Had excellent live music outside and a great variety of beers to choose from. I got the beer sampler.

My husband thought he'd had the best burger ever from there. My 5 year old son had the Mac n cheese bites and he loved them. I had the fish and chips and it was excellent! Very good choice!

Our service was great and our waitress was awesome!! Wish we lived closer so we could go more often.

Eugene, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food and service are exceptional. For beer drinkers there are a number of craft beers on tap that are made on site at their own brewery. Live entertainment on weeknights.

Visited July 2014
Denver, Colorado
“what a find”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Excellent food, the best service we have had in a long time but not in the best area of town but if I ever went back to Klamath I would go back to the creamery

Visited June 2014
Franklin, North Carolina
“Good food, terrible service”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The visitor's center suggested the Creamery as a good place to eat and it was next to our hotel. It took a while for the waitress to come to the table. We finally ordered and the food was good. However, the waitress was waiting on tables all over the place and even outside and never checked on us. We had to finally track her down just to get the check. After she took my credit card she waited on some more tables before ringing us up. Not much of a tip. It was one big room and very loud.

• Visited July 2014