“Budget accomodations with no regrets”

Motel 6 Klamath Falls
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I'm very pleased with my choice of this motel for a travel overnight in Klamath Falls. We checked in early and were given a lower non-smoking room as requested. The staff had not cleaned the room and expedited the task for us. We were given a room in the back of the motel near the pet area which was very convenient for us. The room was very clean and in excellent condition--there was absolutely NO smoke smell in the non-smoking room, which looked to be recently painted--the carpet and bed spread were clean and appeared unworn. The room is small but we expect that in a Motel 6 but the condition of the room made up for size. Good wi-fi signal in the back, television was fine. My only complaint, and this is NOT the fault of the motel is the noise made by the occupant of the room directly above--we expect to hear some noise but these people were walking around a bunch--be aware that could happen if you request a lower room at this location. Otherwise we were satisfied we got a lot of bang for our buck at this motel and if we are ever in the area again I will not hesitate to stay here. It was quiet, clean, nicely landscaped, and came with an excellent price tag. The staff were friendly and professional--this is a well run establishment. We traveled with two small dogs.

Room Tip: Might consider an upper room--noise is transmitted from the upper floor if you have a lower. We sta...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stopped midway to sacramento on a long journey. Upon arrival, we were checked in quickly, efficiently and told that we were right next to the stair (took into account that it was me/kids) to make it easier for hauling things.

The room was very clean, tastefully decorated, comfortable...the wifi was pretty good, a little laggy...but hey...not bad...everything we needed (food etc) was very close. The only weird thing was "just a shower" instead of a tub/shower...but I suppose that saves on $ etc...and it was a pretty nice shower actually though it felt set up backwards...

Bed was comfortable, area seemed fine to stay...we wouldn't hesitate in staying again. There was coffee in the morning (nice touch) and a microwave for use in the front lobby...

Thanks for the nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2014

basic motel 6 room, nothing special- but our non-smoking room reeked of smoke. gross. too tired to complain and ask for another room.
on the plus side, they did have a decent size grassy area for the dogs - too bad guests are apparently not picking up after their dogs.
bottom line is: if you are smoke-sensitive, unless you can't find another dog friendly motel, i'd give this place a miss.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

With all the other reviews. this is your basic Motel 6 clean room basic necessities ...hard bed which i prefer. Thin walls. So bring some ear plugs. . Other than that.. its clean.. heater works good.. gets pretty cold in the winter Time at k falls

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is your typical old Motel 6. Clean small room, the basics. There are people who live there it seems but I never felt uncomfortable or nervous. They are VERY pet friendly- some of the staff was playing with a guest's dog when we pulled up. Kara (at the front desk) is VERY helpful and has a fantastic personality. Wifi was $3 and connection was very good. Black Bear Diner across the parking lot. Also good.

Ceilings seem a bit thin- could hear the people upstairs walking around. Nothing excessive. Noise was not really an issue here other than that.

Parking is a little tight but everyone seemed to manage. Pool was open but I did not go in.

I would stay here again if I was every in Klamath Falls.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly T
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was quite impressed with the staff here; they were very interested in seeing the best room for my needs. Granted, the properties of this chain have limitations. Room size is not great. However, they seemed near capacity and the noise was not a problem with the exception of being on the bottom level of a poorly constructed motel. People should have the freedom to walk in their room, so it was not a consideration of mine to complain about whoever was above me (even though it sounded like King Kong walking up there). It was obviously a known good stop for people with pets, and pet owners did seem to be respectful of other guests. Air conditioning was functional, which is a critical item for me; did not use the internet.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank validappeal
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for one night as a ½ waypoint. I guess I can say you get what you pay for. I consider us average travelers. We dont expect the 4 Seasons for a Best Western price. We look for a nice place for a decent price. The motel is clean and staff was friendly. You have to pay daily for Wi-Fi which I felt was strange. Not located in a great part of town. In close proximity to restaurants and gas stations. With The Black Bear Diner next door. As evening came it seemed to get louder and louder outside. LOTS of traffic noise. The bed was very uncomfortable and hard. There were people outside yelling all hours of the night. Definitely one of the worst nights sleep I have ever had.

• Stayed: December 2012