“Carne asada or shoe leather”

Jalapeno's Taco Shop
Ranked #27 of 168 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I bought tacos one day, they were ok. Then I tried the carne asada plate, for 7-8 bucks, and got 4 corn tortillas, two thin slabs of dry, shoe leather, shaped like soles , pieces of over cooked dry meat. It was like jerky but not as flavorful. and I received some beaans annd rice but that was the worst 8 bucks ever spent on food. And I spoke to the restraunt they acted like,they didnt care, had zero interest in making it right, they got my money so to bad for me. Never again! I havent bought another thing there and I never will. Just because they give you a huge burrito doesnt mean its good. Dont get the carne,asada plate, there are much better mexican places, Ill stick with them . Better customer service to'

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have looking forward to eating here for the past 10 months. We were in Washington and are used to food from the southwestern US. We love the food here and enjoy the people that work here. The food is amazing and much better that you find in the area. I love the red sauce on the enchiladas. It tastes a lot like what I am used to growing up in Arizona and New Mexico. Can't wit to get back to Klamath Falls for another great meal.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

My girlfriend and I went here one night because we wanted some cheap Mexican that wasn't Taco Bell. We were very pleasantly surprised. We got a burrito to share and also 3 beef tacos on the side to fill in what the burrito didn't fill up, which wasn't much. The staff was very friendly, the quality of the food is an 8 out of 10, and the little sauce bar on the side adds a nice touch. I'm always a thrifty eater, so the price of $10.17 for a burrito, three beef tacos and an unlimited soft drink to share was definitely my favorite part and it was enough for us to come back again the next night (and spend a little more on chicken tacos and a side of guacamole.) We will definitely be visiting this place again in the future when we're in the mood for a quick, inexpensive but pretty darn good meal.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Love this place! Great food at a great price! Just about any kind of burrito or taco you can imagine. If you don't see what you want, they will make it.. Burritos are Huge!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Huge, tasty burritos. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a large menu. One of my favorites is the Carne Asada with chips, huge seving of Nachos, I usually get the half order and still have plenty left over. Service is fast and friendly.