“Don't let the outside fool you.”
Review of The Waffle Hut

The Waffle Hut
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place is a neighborhood treasure! Amazing food, don't think you could go wrong with anything you order. One couple we chatted with had driven 30 minutes for breakfast. The chicken fried steak was huge, and everything made fresh. Oh, and the waffles are either sweet or savory. The bacon was thick and perfect. Can't wait to go back and try lunch and dinner.we were very happy with everything and our server was lovely. Cheers

1  Thank Andrea R

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and l always enjoy the Waffle Hut, but tonight was fantastic! The Mediterranean Waffle was the perfect choice on this hot summer night. Fresh spinach, tomatoes, black olives, and feta cheese topped with a sunnyside up fried egg, all on a yummy waffle. Drizzle with a little maple syrup - perfection. Oh, & my husband enjoyed his pork chops! Friendliest waitress anywhere. Always a Great Choice!

1  Thank Lauren A
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Klamath Falls. I love the waffles, and they have a selection of other meals for people who don't like waffles. I highly recommend the 3 B's!

3  Thank Cassie D
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife can't get enough of their variety of waffles and I love their eggs benedict and biscuits and gravy! At lunch, you can't go wrong with their club sandwich! It is off the hook! The place is really small so there is usually a wait but the service is top notch for a small establishment!

2  Thank Beavs13
Reviewed 30 June 2014

These are not your ordinary waffles. They are Leige waffles which are more dense and they have sugar crystals that keep them from getting soggy. And the taste is out of this world! I had the strawberry waffles, and they were fantastic. My family also enjoyed their waffles. The restaurant offers a variety of intriguing waffles. The service was great and owners were friendly.

2  Thank Theresa H