“As welcoming as it gets” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Klamath Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Easton, PA
“As welcoming as it gets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Not only were the scone and coffee perfect (no exaggeration) but it was like walking into the kitchen on a holiday when all your sisters and cousins are chatting happily away. All 4 or 5 women working there were obviously enjoying each other's company while at the same time attending to anything I needed. There are some tables and a couch and plenty of room to read the paper or what have you. There were a couple of ranchers running thru their to do list while sharing coffee. This bakery has a great "experience of place". If I was in the area, I'd go out of my way to visit again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bodeine

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“The absolute best scones in town by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I haven't been in there for awhile because I moved to the other side of town, so it's not as close to me. I am itching to come in and get a scone though. I used to get a scone and coffee, and both were the absolute best in town. I had bought bread from them, and it's always been fresh and so tasty. I've been on a low carb diet, so have avoided some of the breads, but am planning a trip soon in for a scone. I know if you don't get there early enough the scones are gone, maybe they need to increase their amt for the day. I'd buy extra and take home, they are so good. Any chance they can do a low carb bread? I buy Dave's bread at the store, and it's very good, but spendy. It would be worth it if you could get a low carb bread to try. Keep up the good work. I've tried the sandwiches and they have always been good as well. But the scones and coffee are my specialty. I have always had wonderful friendly service as well.

Visited December 2013
Danville, California
“INDULGENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Fantastic selection all home made. Warm Apple Walnut sticky buns, YUM!!! Too many choices, one more delicious then the last. Also a very good Mocha with steamed half n half made hot enough to last a ways down the road. We licked our fingers and smiled for miles.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank miasorella
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Best Baked Good in Klamath!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I enjoy the ambiance and selection in Green Blade, but in all honesty I am in love with and almost always get their Chocolate Croissant. It is perfection, and for a girl who loves baked goods it is a sanctuary in a town where high-quality baked goods are hard to find.

• Visited July 2014
Orinda, California
“A Diamond in the Rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Croissants, sticky buns, scones, pre-made and wrapped lunch sandwiches, coffee, excellent. Eating indoors is pretty abysmal, so is eating outside. But, they offer such a great product, you just have to stop in... especially if your are on your way to kayak or canoe! Pack in a great sandwich of beef and Tillamook cheese, very, very good. (they do offer other choices) all on their own house baked breads. Loaves and rolls are also offered. Friendly staff and clean restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AllenaKristina
boulanger65, Owner at Green Blade Bakery, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Hello, and thanks so much for the positive review. We're very glad you enjoyed your visit to our shop. Some of us, though, were intrigued by the comment that the eating (seating?) indoors and outdoors were both "abysmal." Our big Sofa Lounge inside and our shaded flower patio are almost always among the big positives that folks like and remember. Was there something more specific you could mention, so we can improve it if we can? Thanks very much, again, for visiting us, and for taking the time to write this review. -- Mike & Sandy Connelly, Owners.