“Food was great service sucked”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #99 of 158 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
tahuya washington
“Food was great service sucked”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We were seated immediately got our menus and drinks fast after we ordered our appetizer and dinner had to ask when we would get the appetizer it had been about 15 minutes. Was told a few minutes nope 10 more minutes. Finally got our dinner delivered by someone other than our server. Food was good but never saw our server again until we got the bill..... Never picked up the appetizer plate or asked how our food was or if we needed anything else..... Wish we would have known that the only way to review our service at that restaurant was to fill out a comment card at the restaurant only .. Our server needs help

Visited July 2014

Cudahy WI
“I should have checked Trip Advisor before going”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I periodically eat in Applebee's restaurants so I thought I knew what to expect when I walked into this one. Was I wrong.

The RESTROOMS were atrocious! Terrible.

Our table in a corner of the dining room was beset by flies.

When our entree salads arrived my wife's 1/2 sized salad was larger than my full sized salad and the advertised unique features were barely to be found. When we inquired about the sizes all we got was a song and a dance.

And, sodas, teas, etc., were not priced on the menu -- when I asked the cost we were told that a soda is now $2.99 -- C'mon now.... that's a bit ridiculous.

You won't catch me in this store ever again.

• Visited August 2014
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“horrible service, o.k food”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

It took us 20 minutes to get our drinks, received no water or offered any. when we were served our dinner my husband was served his plate 10 minutes before I got mine with no explanation or apology. Horrible service.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quite possibly one of the worst meals we have ever had!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Extremely hot day. Was never offered water, it took 20 minutes to get our drinks that came in to go cups because there were no clean glasses. After 45 minutes our meal came. My salad had no dressing and when I asked for some, was told they were out. My son's hamburger literally tasted like old grease and the french fries tasted like old freezer burned, mealy potatoes. Freezing cold air conditioner blowing on us, blaringly loud tinny sounding music. So loud you couldn't visit. So much more...wait staff never came back by and couldn't get their attention. Never again...Oh, and the food was luke warm.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cathie D
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Average food, average prices, average service. Did not like the ambiance- the decor was chaotic, the temperature too cold, and the music was too loud. We passed through Klamath Falls on our return trip and did not eat here again.

Visited June 2014