“A great extra bedroom”

Majestic Inn & Suites
Majestic Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed 28 April 2011

It is not fancy. It is clean and the bed was comfortable. We were visiting our daughter and it was close and inexpensive. The breakfast is coffee and pre-packaged sweet rolls and oatmeal. They do give you a newspaper and free wi-fi, microwave, refrige, VCR/DVD. Also the TV channel selection is good.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank RioVistaMomma

Reviewed 30 May 2010

This motel was cheap so we didn't know what to expect. We were very pleased to find it is a hidden gem. The room was a bit dated but clean and comfortable. The shower was the best we had on our 5 week trip, proving sometimes the old ones are the best. It is on the outskirts of the town but there was everything we needed locally. Free Wifi internet was available, which was a nice surprise. Breakfast was poor but at this price I didn't feel cheated. I left this motel with a good feeling.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JENKSEngland
Reviewed 7 July 2009

One of the best value on our trip.
We paid $54.5 for a great and clean room. Bathroom was very nice as well. Not the standard type, I liked it.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica4wildlife
Reviewed 1 April 2009

The Majestic Inn is a classic small roadside motel. However, it is very well maintained, is very clean and nice. It has good towels and nice features like an in-room fridge and microwave and dvd players. And there is the nearly forgotten convienence of being able to pull your car right up to your door. IF you want a clean basic room with some nice amenities like the dvd player thrown in, this is a great value.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank zephyr18
Reviewed 17 February 2008

The motel room and breakfast were about what I expected for a $40 a night stay. Basically clean room, some stains on chairs, prepackaged breakfast foods. The negative experience came when I arrived home and discovered I had left a small, pocket mirror in the room - one with great sentimental value. I contacted the front desk and it was confirmed they had the mirror. When I spoke with the manager and asked if I could send a small, prepaid "puffy" mailer for its return, I was told, "the contract states there is a $25 fee plus postage for any items left in the room." I politely tried to explain that it was obviously a very small item of which I could provide the packaging and was again told, "you signed the contract [receipt I assume] that stated a $25 fee. But, if you can find someone to pick it up, there is no charge." So, even though I would have provided the mailer with postage, that was not acceptable but someone could pick it up for free. I was able to contact a business down the street where a kind woman went and picked up the mirror, I then sent HER a "puffy" mailer with postage and $10 for her trouble and now have my mirror. Truly terrible customer service by the motel manager. I will never stay there, nor refer it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ciarakat
Reviewed 28 September 2007

While "Majestic" doesn't exactly describe this motel, it's a quiet, clean,and well managed establishment. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly.

This motel is aging gracefully under the current management, who seems to be making an effort to maintain it. While small, the rooms are very clean, and the housekeeping staff takes pride in the little things, like fan folding wash cloths and neatly stacking and organizing the towels; something you rarely see in most motels these days.

The continental breakfast is pretty much packet oatmeal, pastries, or donuts, accompanied by coffee, packaged cider mix, or tea, and plan to eat in your room since the breakfast room is only about 12x12'. But what do you expect for aroud $40 a night?

The motel is within 1/2 a block from fast food, sandwich, and pizza restaurants, and less than 1/2 a mile from a lot of sit down restaurants on South Sixth, so dining is easy to find.

You'll find easy access to Hwy 97 and Hwy 140 from the motel.

All in all, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank KTib
Reviewed 24 August 2007

The Majestic Suites and Inn in Klamath Falls was an excellent overnight stay. We were met at the front desk and all our questions about the area was answered. Our room was very clean. The breakfast room was a few doors down and had all the items necessary for a good breakfast. I would recommend this hotel/motel for a an overnight or extended stay. Overall a gem to stay at! Need I say more for a $50.00 hotel.

Rob - Vancouver B.C. Canada