“Oh my”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Oh my”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

So, we were looking for a place to have a glass of wine and an appetizer. We went to the bar and were treated to a wonderful evening by the bar maid. She had us figured out immediately and made excellent suggestions on what to eat and drink. They serve wines from Oregon as well as other parts of the world. Considering the quality of the service, food and beverage, the prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank MitchJohnson

Seattle
“Lovely food, friendly service”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This is the spiffy restaurant in Klamath Falls, and it is very nice. Service was very friendly though we dashed in 15 minutes before closing and were the last diners. This place may seem pricey to locals, but we were a bit stunned that our excellent steak dinners included salad, clam chowder, and some lovely carrots and potatoes with the entree. If you like mushrooms, don't miss the fabulous mushroom appetizer, which is perfect for two to share. All this and drinks with dinner still totaled less than $100 for two.

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“53 YEARS!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We took our friends to Mr. B's for their 53rd Wedding Anniversary and it was excellent!!! Staff treated us like royalty, quaint facilities in an old home offered lots of interesting and private places to sit. The varied menu made choices difficult, but servers were quick to review and recommend. We ordered Halibut [2], Pepper steak & Beef Tornados; all were delicious and large enough to take some home. We brought a special wine and they were happy to serve it [$15 corkage]. the meal ended with a complementary desert that was shared. Food and drink were reasonably priced, all adding to a memorable evening with our special friends. We have been there before and will definitely be back!!

Klamath Falls
“Reservations”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had made a reservation in advance of my dinner meeting. I personally went down to their establishment to select the seating ting area I wanted. Not by the entrance, not next to the kitchen, and not next to the bathrooms. When I arrived there the gal , they told me the gal on charge, her is Vikki gave my table away to one of her favorite customers. So I was seated right at the entrance table which is quite a busy table. Very disappointing for a restaurant of such a pricey manner. It was my sons birthday and mine and like I said before I had personally made an appearance to secure a good table. Very piss poor courtesty shown to repeat customers.I would not recommend Mr Bs' to anyone until they can verify reserved tables.
Robert McSorley

Orinda, California
“The best Klamath Falls has to offer!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We visited twice in the last three weeks and were pleasantly surprised, finding very good food in KFalls is challenging. Salmon cakes, a special, were great but very rich. Caesar very good, as was the cream of veg soup. Meals are large...soup, salad, entree with veg and starch included in price. Escargot...very good, not too salty and not too garlicky...just right! Prawn cocktail tender. Three ordered steaks and everyone very happy, cooked to perfection. Corkage reasonable. Ordered several different types of martinis, not watered down. Staff is very friendly. Make a reservation during the week or weekend! Hubby loved the Schnitzel!