“Very good Motel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olympic Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Olympic Inn
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Melbourne Australia
“Very good Motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Efficient and friendly check-in and offered complimentary soup, salad and sourdough bread on arrival. They were cooking fresh biscuits / cookies and these were complimentary and available in the very comfortable lounge with coffee after 8 pm. Good breakfast included.
Room was on second level, but there was a lift and luggage trolleys. Very comfortable and large Complimentary WiFi and reception was good.
Would recommend

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
vancouver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff are very helpful. The room was decent size and the cookies at night and the breakfast in the morning is awesome. Would definetly stay here again if I have to stay in Klamath Falls!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Simi Valley, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is a nice hotel and I would stay here again when in the area. No place to plug my truck in during cold weather and that could have been a problem for me. I have a large Show Truck and during cold weather I need to plug the truck in overnight to keep the heat on and the batteries charged. Nothing available here even though I had requested it on the reservation.
Breakfast is fair. No music or tv going so the atmosphere was kinda weird.
Seemed like the employees were always gossiping and not as attentive as they could have been.
Overall it's a nice place and was clean. That's a biggie with me.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

When in Town we all stay here. Nice staff clean rooms rates ok only thing to be aware of is don't leave any valuables in your vehicles. There seems to be a high theft rate there. I personally have had no problems but I know of several people that had things stolen from thier vehicles. I try to park under a street light to be safe.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a revised review of the Olympic Inn. My first one was scathing, not because of the quality of facilities or service, but because we experienced something surprising and unpleasant while we were there and there was no immediate remedy. Afterwards, we weren’t expecting a remedy, given the nature of our complaint. (I won’t go into detail in case there are extortionists out there who might try to work this to their advantage.)

Since then, however, the management team from the Olympic Inn has really stepped up. They contacted me and offered a completely unexpected solution that satisfies our needs entirely. It’s enough to make me say “Wow!” They obviously care about their guests’ experience and are willing to go “above and beyond” to improve our impressions of them. It ended up being great customer service. They really turned our experience around. Again, wow.

So, with that out of the way, I can also say the Inn was a pleasant place to stop on our trip. The front desk staff was helpful and efficient, and the room was clean and comfortable. The provisions available in the lobby (soup & salad when we checked in, milk & cookies in the late evening, and a full, hot breakfast in the morning) were more than we expected. And the lobby reminded us of a cozy winter cabin in the woods. Overall, this was a very inviting, comfortable place to stay and a good value.

I can’t give them 5 stars, only because I would have greatly preferred not to have our little “hiccup” at all. I’d give them 4.5 stars if I could, because they ultimately handled it quite graciously. I was very impressed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Redding, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

The room was very clean, but the location is on the busy highway. The lobby is packed with taxidermied animals which was unsettling and disturbing. It's like someone's private "trophy" room of dead animals. Although the room was large, I did not like the location of the sinks, immediately to the right upon entering the room. Very standard otherwise as motels go.

Room Tip: Upstairs, facing front, you can catch a glimpse of Mount Shasta