“Outstanding Stay”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding Stay”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was an excellent Best Western and should be rated a Best Western Plus. We stay at Best Westerns all over the country and abroad whenever they're available. The front desk staff (Trisha & Melissa) were excellent and provided us with a wonderful recommendation for dinner. In addition, upon our return, the hotel offered freshly baked cookies and milk to go along with our treat. Great stay, very clean and extremely friendly!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Karen S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Quincy, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

When I travel to California, this is always my half way point and I can rest assured that a comfortable room awaits me and that I will get excellent service. The rooms are competively priced and a good breakfast is included. I will return on any trip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Corallee M
Lower Lake, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Best Western Olympic Inn in Klamath Falls Oregon is a real Jewel. This hotel is very centrally located. It has a great hunting lodge decor. The breakfast is above average, and the are always teas, cider, hot chocolate available with hot water waiting, plus you will usually find an assortment of cookies too!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Daniel W
Redding, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Since my usual brand of hotel isn't in this town I had to make a choice from unknown brands. I was pleasantly surprised at the big room, which included a refrigerator and microwave. They also have an evening reception, with warm cookies. We didn't have the hot breakfast since we were on the road early in the morning. My two complaints were that the towels were too thin and not very plush, and the pillows were lumpy (not down).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jonathan F
Utah
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Wow, I would have given this 5 stars but because of one issue, the upstairs room we booked had a window facing a alley street next to apartments ( low budget people with trashed cars ) the room was super nice but they need better double pane glass to kill the noise from the street. But enough of that, when we checked in the place look just amazing! And we were offered fresh cornbread and chili con carne there to eat at their dining room or to take to our room. Very tasty!! the room itself was large and very clean, well thought out as you will see when you visit. Fresh cookies were made at 8pm along with cold milk, hot coca or tea. A good night sleep was had and the next morning breakfast was just amazing. we also used the pool and spa and both were well taken care of. As stated before, only issue was a few knuckleheads driving their "rice rockets" with load pipes in the main streets near the Motel, so yes quite a few low lifes in Klamath falls too but this hotel is very nice and worth a visit.

Room Tip: Upstairs away from alley
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would probably be giving out four stars here if we hadn't started in a different hotel and decided there was no way we were staying there. After that, anything would have seemed like a palace.

That said, this hotel stands out on its own merits, as well. The room was big and clean, the shower was good, the internet worked and the breakfast was one of the better I had on this trip. The staff was friendly, as well.

I can't say I'd try to stay in Klamath Falls again, but I would stay here if I did.

La Grande Oregon, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The exterior seem normal but when you step into the lobby the experience gets a major boost. Wood walls, stuffed animals, soup & salad in the late afternoon and a great breakfast. Room was quiet, a big deal for me, clean and comfortable. We stopped 100 miles short of splitting our trip just to stay in this hotel.