We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the Microtel. Now, it was a brand new hotel - so everything was very new. The location was ok as long as you have a car. We stayed here between visiting Crater Lake and the Lava Beds National Monument which was a great middle spot.
The hotel itself is off the beaten path - on a new road not even in GPS maps or on Google. It was a little hard to find - required a call to confirm. The hotel was pretty basic - but pretty stylish in terms of furnishings. It was definitely nicer than expected. It was a smallish hotel and lower end so no workout facility (they did have some sort of deal with a local gym I guess) but they did have a pool. They also had warm cookies in the evening, free wifi and free breakfast. The breakfast was ok but nothing special.
The beds were ok - with all the chains upgrading their beds, "ok" was a little disappointing, but for the price point, it was fine. Also, the walls were a little thin - we could hear the entire conversations of our neighbor.
Again, I think there were positives and negatives, but overall it was about what I was expecting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Klamath Falls hotel near The Epicenter is at the doorstep of many fun-filled activities. Our non-smoking hotel offers free parking for your vehicle so it is easy to explore all the area. After a workout in our fitness center, enjoy free hot breakfast with a free copy of USA Today and stay connected with free Wi-Fi Internet access. At the end of the day, relax with a soak in our hot tub or a dip in our refreshing outdoor pool, open seasonally from April to November. Our hotel offers suites and room service. For a night of bowling, fun games, live music, great drinks and dancing, head to The Epicenter, adjacent to our hotel. Try your luck at KLA-MO-YA Casino and enjoy world-class gaming, live entertainment, great dining and drinks. Spend the day boating, fishing, swimming and marveling at the breathtaking landscape at Klamath Lake. Admire towering mountains, sheer cliffs and vivid blue waters at Crater Lake National Park, an extinct volcano that provides one of the most awe-inspiring landscapes in the country. Head to Mia & Pia Pizzeria and Brewhouse for handmade pizza, buffalo wings, subs, pasta dishes and craft beer brewed on-site, just four minutes from our hotel. Enjoy nachos, tacos, enchiladas and other traditional Mexican plates at El Palacio. Stop by AfterShock Restaurant and Nightclub for burgers, sandwiches, finger food, great drinks and a bustling nightlife, located next to our hotel. Our hotel has a meeting room and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Klamath Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Klamath Falls
- Microtel Inn & Suites Klamath Falls Hotel Klamath Falls
- Microtel Klamath Falls
- Microtel Hotel Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Microtel