“Awesome people”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Shasta Lake, California
“Awesome people”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was directed to this place by Quality Inn. I was going to stay there but they don't allow pets at all. I absolutely needed a hotel with a Jacuzzi. It was an awesome experience. The GM Greg? Was great and informative. We will be going back every time we go to Klamath Falls, Oregon.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed here for three nights at the end of April and had a really nice stay. When we arrived, we were surprised to learn we had been upgraded to a suite! In the world of suites I think this would qualify more as a junior suite but it was very nice to have the extra room and amenities. The room was nicely appointed with a sink and refrigerator outside of the bathroom, a sitting area separate from the bed area, and a nice comfy king size bed. The room was clean as was the hallway and lobby. The staff was excellent and even helped us find some local stores we needed during our stay. Overall we really enjoyed this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My room was ok, it was clean and kind of sterile. I do not like overhead lighting to be the only option. I was here for 4 nights, during that time the hotel changed the TV over from cable to satellite, however they didn't let guests know ahead of time. I woke up at 3 AM (as usual), turned on the TV and had no signal. When I got back to my room after work I still had no TV. I do understand their problem, they should have had more people installing boxes - the TV did not come back until after 8 PM. I asked the front desk what was going on and was offered a bowling pass! Not the same thing. Maybe I am spoiled, but pre-formed microwave egg patties, tasteless, grey sausage links and biscuits and gravy every morning is not a good "Hot" breakfast. I am gluten intolerant and have no clue what was in the eggs or sausage, so I had an orange and coffee for breakfast. My only other option was unpeeled boiled eggs.

Room Tip: The Best Western is the same rate and if you like comfortable and homey, it is a better option
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Klamath Falls
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The good: Manager extremely helpful finding a room rate and set up that suited our largish family. The property was newer and clean. Breakfast was better than one might expect for the rates. The pool was indoor and outdoor with more than enough heat to make it tolerable for adults in the early spring.

The not so good: the desk girl was not particularly helpful and had a sign up for more than a half hour. So we could not ask for pool towels (not available in the pool). The hotel had two very strong odors. One was very heavy marijuana, I swear I got a contact high getting off of the elevator). It could be smelled in the lobby though. My wife needed to ask the desk to do something about it. (Obviously, the hotel was not responsible for use.) The other smell was something related to the cleaning supplies. The hotel reeked of it the towels the sheets, etc. Not pleasant at all.

There were positives and negatives.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Klamath Falls
Reviewed 6 April 2014

service was great. my wife came with me on the business trip and loved the room. would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business