“Don't complain...if you do they will charge you more...false charges” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Madras
“Don't complain...if you do they will charge you more...false charges”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is absolutely NOT a nice place to stay. After a 12 hour drive I check into the Comfort Inn my husband booked on line. The rate was on the higher end however since I was travelling with my daughters we felt it might be safer at a more expensive Inn. The rate of over $100.00. Woke in the morning to not only a 50's style bathroom but a sore back due to the very uncomfortable bed. Found what looked like wood chips between the comforter and the blanket and the "glob" of hair and fuzz and whatever, in the corner where I had put my suitcase!! The Ironing board was so bent it could not stand. Upon complaining at the front desk' I found that person less than considerate, I told her of what I had found in the room and wanted her to know it was not a $100.00 room. Well that just made things worse. She was angry - then told me there would be a $300.00 room charge because I had a pet in the room. Not so, I say not travelling with pets I had my daughters with me. At which point she produced something resembling pubic hair and said it was dog hair found on the blanket. She charged me anyway. I am disputing the charge with my bank. This is an Inn that does not care, very unreasonable, very rude. And the breakfast looked more like warmed up food left over from the buffet the day before. Never go there.

Room Tip: The Holiday Inn just in front of this so called INN is probably much nicer, cleaner and "comfor...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Beth M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Klamath Falls
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

When I got in the shower I realized there were a number of long hairs on the shower wall and tub. I don't see how it could have been cleaned by anyone. The next day I told a person at the front desk who I believe was a member of the cleaning staff. I don't know if she passed on my comment.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Jackie H
Albany, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

The front desk clerk ( manager or owner not sure) gave us a warm and friendly welcome.
We loved the pool and hot tub. Lots of towels. The breakfast was great. There were so
many items to choose from, lots of hot items. The location was good. Easy to get to from
major highways. All of the staff treated us great. I would recommend this hotel. We will
return.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pattanmike
Shelby, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

A mixed bag...but I had to give more than Average...the room was neat (except for something I could not identify hidden in a draw...which I took to the front desk) The card swipe did not work several times (annoying) The linen was very good as was the firm bed. There was not a binder in the room about the services and local businesses. I asked Sandra at the front desk about the TV listings and no binder...she said that the hotel was switching TV carriers and they we waiting for info from the company. I asked how old is this hotel and she said 4 years. I wonder why they can not have a binder sans TV listings telling about the hotel and local area? They did put out cookies at 7pm for the guests.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jim E
Sooke, BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Nice hotel. Good value. Decent location close to key shopping amenities. Pool open 24 hours and breakfast was really good. More than enough selection and quantity to fill everyone up before getting on the road. Staff was helpful to get PC printer going again, but had to be prompted to try!

Room Tip: 2 floors....don't think it would matter which room you got. Not really any views to be had.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Coos Bay, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

We have stayed here four times, since our son is a student at Oregon Institute of Technology (an amazing Oregon university with great majors like medical imaging, radiology, engineering, nursing, pre-med, computer engineering, dental hygiene, etc.)

Anyway, this last time was as good as any other. The rooms are CLEAN, the pool and hot tub are huge and open 24-7 (and indoors!) the breakfast is totally adequate, with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, toast, English muffins, bagels, several cereals, hard-boiled eggs, yogurts, coffee, tea, three juices, two kinds of waffles, you name it!

Comfortable beds! Good ventilation system without being too loud. Bathroom clean and with everything we needed.

The ONLY thing I can complain about is the computer in the lobby is totally outdated and inadequate, but usually that's what you get in a motel. Wi-Fi is the way to go.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This was a nice, clean hotel. We loved the fact that the pool was 24 hours since we didn't get in until 10:30 p.m. Pool seemed clean as well as hot tub and it was indoors which is always a plus. Weirdest thing was there was no stairs so it was a bit of an issue to get the suitcases up to the second floor. Great service though so the stairs thing wouldn't dissuade me from staying again.

Room Tip: If you plan on traveling with a lot of bags or have kids, request a ground level room, there is no e...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family