“Nice and clean motel.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Arkansas, United States
“Nice and clean motel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Comfort Inn & Suites in Klamath Falls, OR is an older motel but it was nice and clean and very well maintained. Our room was very spacious and the beds were comfortable. We really appreciated the desk clerk getting us into a first floor room when we found out they didn't have an elevator. The breakfast was ok. The parking lot was on the small side. Over all we enjoyed our stay and would have no problem staying there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Queen bed room. Comfortable. Generally clean. Just slight mold of bath caulking in a few spots.
Wi-fi worked welled. Refrigerator not very cold. ComfortAble armchair with ottoman. Air conditioning unit loud. Lack of elevator can be problem for those with mobility issues. Driveway entrance is easy to miss. Look for Holiday Inn Express and turn in there.
Interior corridors which is good.
Sizzler restaurant within walking distance, almost next door. Other restaurants require a slight drive u less are good walkers.

Breakfast provided is mediocre. Coffee and OJ are watered down. Yogurt not the best. Do it yourself waffles good~~blueberry batter good!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

The Comfort Inn & Suites in Klamath Falls, Oregon is a good choice for the budget-conscious traveler who wants to stay somewhere decent, with friendly and helpful staff. All rooms open to interior hallways, and all side entrance/exit points are secure (and can only be accessed with your room key card). Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly, and more than once held the door open for me when my hands were full. Yes, there are more swanky hotels in Klamath Falls, but those are obviously more expensive. For my money, the Comfort Inn & Suites fits the bill.

Room Tip: Room 123 was excellent. Located towards the back of the first floor, a couple of rooms away from an...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Lyndon Q
Creswell, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have Stayed at this hotel for 2 years or more ( about 30 stays ).
Lovely Chichlid Fish Tank.
Hot Tub is warm not as hot as I like but there is a pool and spa.
Its not a fancy hotel and a bit older but all and all Its not a bad stay, or never has for me.
The Double Room Suite is 2 rooms, Kitchenette, Breakfast nooky thing,couch and 2 TV's... kinda cool :)
I Gave 4 stars due to how many times I have stayed and I have not much to complain about.
Staff has Improved and rooms have always been clean ( Thats Really What Matters To Me :)
I Stay in many Hotels every Year and I keep coming back... so i guess its fine by me. Enjoy.

Room Tip: I like the 2 room suites. Spacious for me to feel a bit free :)
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Kennewick, Washington, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I travel a lot for work and stay at lots of hotels, I checked into this one and noticed ashes in my window seal after I was all ready situated. I was busy with work so I forgot to let the front desk clerk know about the ashes, plus I didn't want to move rooms so I thought it wasn't that big of a deal. I only stayed one night and I wasn't even there much. Two days latter my account is over drawn because of a $300.00 charge from this hotel. when I called to bring the mistake to their attention they informed me it wasn't a mistake, it was because I smoked in the room. I told her I didn't smoke in the room and theres no way she can say the room smelt like smoke. she said it didn't but the house keeper found ashes in the window seal. I explained to her that the ashes were there when I checked in. She didn't believe me and refused to refund my money. Be careful not only does this hotel have lousy house keeping, but they will charge you for things you didn't even do and not even ask, listen, or believe you when you explain.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Molly B
Southport, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

The hotel is located behind the Holiday Inn Express and Sizzler and is a little hard to find, The hotel seems a little old on the outside but is very well maintained inside. The rooms were clean abd well appointed with a refrigerator and microwave. One nice feature is that the pool is open 24 hours. One complaint is that breakfast ends at 9AM. It should last till 9:30. If you are staying over another day, be out of the room before noon or it won't get serviced. I would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Menlo Park, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My first attempt at a hotel room was at the quality Inn, and after seeing the room I left immediately. I then drove farther into town to the comfort inn. While somewhat better then the first hotel, the comfort inn was anything but comfortable. Temperature control the room was awful. A window H/AC unit offered little efficiency and a lot of noise, while doing very little to make the room less muggy or hot. The room was tired and dated. I love you good, a lamp that didn't work, and plastic drinking cups are part of the package. For $120, I expect more. At this point, I think my recommendation for places to stay in Klamath Falls would be to not stay in Klamath Falls, particularly at the comfort inn.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo