“1 week for business”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed here while working in Klamath Falls for the week. Check in was fast and easy. The room was actually much nice than I expected. It had been remodeled recently from the looks. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable. (I wasn't a fan of the pillows but I rarely am at hotels!)
I did not use the indoor pool but it was decent sized and looked inviting.
The breakfast was ok: biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, cereal, juices etc. I wouldn't rave about it but it was included in the price and therefore a GREAT deal. The one complaint would be the coffee. I am a coffee snob and I could not get to a coffee place fast enough in the morning. Overall it was a great stay and I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The BBQ place down the street has excellent Tri Tip! SKIP Sizzler!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Victoria H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for letting others know that you enjoyed your stay, and still letting us know something that could be improved. We are always looking for ways that we can make thing even a little better. Thank you again for the review.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I visit Klamath Falls once a month and each time I stay here. The rooms are always clean and spacious.. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel is right in the center of town, so it's easy to get anywhere from here. If your travels take you through Klamath Falls, definitely stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Victoria H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you come to Klamath Falls, and thank you for taking the time to tell others about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I travel every week, I am in klamath Falls 1 time a month. I have stayed at other hotels but this one is far more more friendlier. Now when I walk throught the door they say hi Dewayne and ask me how I have been. I really enjoy coming to this hotel because of the great friendly service. Raj, the owner is on site alot of the time and he seems to go out of his way to make sure that I am taken care of. I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Klamath Falls.

Room Tip: I prefer the lower level away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We are so glad to hear that our service is the reason that you come back! We try very hard to make our regular guest feel at home, and really appreciate when our efforts are noticed. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I average 2 to 3 nights a week from May thru October the rooms here are large, clean, nice beds and flat sceen TV, Raj the manager and his staff are always friendly and helpful great place to stay, good location in middle of town

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Its return customers like you that make the jobs of all the staff enjoyable so Thank You!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great check in service! frendly staff, nice quite, clean, Spacious, rooms, They have a larger than normal heated pool, great for lapswim or family fun. It is nice to have a hot breakfast in the dining room with good choices to start the day. I stay in many motells in the cours of a year and this one, is on the top of the list for comfort. Feals like home.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be quiet If you need a larger room just ask No elevator but stairway is large a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

'WELCOME AND WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE' - that's what greeted us after a long day's drive (and being on the road for 41 days). We arrived tired, frustrated, hungry and we stepped into a warm comfortable reception area and, likewise, a wonderful room.

Of special note is the manager, Raj Patel. He was very professional, accommodated us beyond the 'call of duty', assisted us with eating and other facilities in town and made us feel welcome.
I also observed him in the role of 'teacher' as he was in the process of teaching a new employ, Angela, the skills needed to serve guests. As a prior director of my community's Convention and Visitors Bureau, I worked with lodging facilities to help their staff convey the sense to the customer of "I'm glad you are here!" I would like to have had Mr. Patel on my team.

The upgrades at this Inn are impressive - new carpeting greeted us and after viewing the new HD TVs, we have not seen anything like it since and we have been on the road now for 50 days! That's a lot of TV screens.

We felt so comfortable that we extended our stay. More importantly for us, we would gladly go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We live a fair distance from town and this makes a great place to stay on business. It is clean and quiet and has a wonderful large indoor pool and hot tub. The staff are always friendly and will help out with whatever you need cheerfully.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business