Quail Run Motor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$80
La Grande Inn(La Grande)
US$65
US$139
Hotwire.com
Royal Motor Inn(La Grande)
US$65
TripAdvisor
US$104
US$93
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Was looking for a hotel because my friend from Africa had to go take the toefl in Lagrande. We booked a room with one bed, good price($45) and when we arrived there, the manager( i guess) proposed to give us a room with 2 bedroom for an additional $10. The room was big, very comfortable...looked like a 2 bedroom apt for I had my room and he had his...fridge, microwave,tv, internet..very comfortable, clean, many towels, nice parking just in front of our room... Above all, the guy was really nice to us, very welcoming although he looked a bit scared at first (2 black guys arriving in a small town at midnight, I guess). I don't pray that that much but this was a first time I left a hotel and prayed that God will bless his business..

Room Tip: 2 beds( 2 rooms) room 116
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank paddy782
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I came to town to visit my daughter at EOU and stayed here a couple weeks. It was perfect for my needs and kept immaculately clean with everything in order. I never worried about my belongings and was always met with smiling employees and the helpful and friendly owner.

Whoever wrote the "Dirty Room" rating must have worked for another motel in town that must have been jealous of this place. Virtually everyone I met that has ever stayed here has the best things to say about it. I would recommend this for anyone that is looking for a safe, well kept, and friendly atmosphere and they won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: It's not right in the middle of town and a nice area to go for a walk. It's walking distance from most of the necessities in town.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I made a trip to oregon to visit friends i decided to make a pit stop here to recharge my batteries. The owner was very polite and gave me a great deal on my room. The staff was friendly and kind. My room was clean and my bed was to my liking. I think the cleanliness of the room and the bed is what many customers look for when checking in into a hotel or motel and this place met my expectations. I will definitely stop by at the Quail Run Motor Inn the next time I'm in the area to visit my friends.

Room Tip: Talk to the owner. Very friendly and will give you a great deal
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessie C
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Overall my stay here was great, the owners are very kind, the rooms are clean. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. And they also take pets!!!

Room Tip: Ask the owner for any specials they have!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Atul C
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My Fiance And I went to La Grande Oregon for a visit.. decided to stay at Quail Run.. They had relatively good prices, and the front Desk Guy was very helpful with giving directions and very Kind.. He actually gave us a bigger room than what we asked for, and didn't charge us more... Unfortunately, The bathroom had not been cleaned, tooth paste on the mirror and shelf below it, there was hair on the toilet (and you know what kind I am referring to!) The only soap offered was three bars of facial soap, no shampoo or conditioner offered. The towels had rust stains on them. The room had a double and a queen bed. The queen didn't have the sheets tucked, and it was apparent that the bedding had not been changed after the last guests had left. We found hair in between the top sheet and the fitted sheet. The double bed had not been slept in. The pillow cases had sweat stains on them. The carpets had not been vacuumed. We found packets of KFC honey in the bedside table, and used Kleenex's as well. The bible had graffiti in it. There was plastic bags and garbage in the dresser. The lighting in the room was also poor. A florescent bulb in the ceiling gave a very cold feeling to the room. The other two lamps barely lit the room. Nothing in the pictures we saw matched what we found in the room. Overall we were very disappointed with the quality of the room. Train tracks are pretty close to the motel, kept waking us up every half hour or so.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple