“Best baby back pork ribs ever!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mamacita's
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: (541) 963-6223. This restaurant is on Yelp and Urbanspoon and should be on Tripadvisor! I'll love to post a review on it.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best baby back pork ribs ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stopped on la grande for a night and luckily saw Mamacita's ad in a local tourist magazine. So glad we went there. I'm not a meat eater but the waitress described the baby back pork ribs as so tender they fall off the bone. She was so right! Offered with two sauces, we choose the milder sweeter one. Absolutely delicious...best we've ever eaten and we lived in Austin for four years. This dish is offered as a special so if you are lucky enough to be there when it is, you should order it. The restaurant is very cute, casual, with a nice outdoor patio for lovely summer dining. It's an international menu so don't think the name means it's Mexican.

• Visited July 2014

Boone, Iowa
“Best Steak I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We both had their special New York Steak w Morel mushrooms, OMG! I absolutely would not eat anything else on my plate before I finished the whole thing, I didn't want to damper the full flavor of what I was tasting. Unbelievable. The pasta side was excellent and you get plenty to eat, only wish it included a salad for $26.95.

• Visited May 2014
Imbler, Oregon
“Thai Tuesday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Mamacita's is a really nice and friendly restaurant. I have been there at lunchtime as it is right in the middle of the Farmers' Market, Good tasty food!
Thai Tuesday dinners are amazing! I must admit, this is my favourite meal. Very tasty and very well priced. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
La Grande, Oregon, United States
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My Wife met me here for lunch and I had a hamburger that was very good. I recommend it and also you can see with their consistent reviews.

• Visited August 2013
Belgrade, Montana
“Diamond in the ruff...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stopped here recently while visiting Eastern Oregon University and loved it! Outstanding food and service! It is located in downtown La Grande, has plenty of parking and easy to find. Wonderful variety of choices and loved all of them! We ordered 5 different meals and all of the plates were empty when we left!

• Visited October 2013