“Just yuck”
Review of China Buffet - CLOSED

China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I'm so glad my son outgrew liking this place. The food just doesn't seem very fresh and the selection isn't that great. My only saving grace is that the crab puffs are yummy. It does seem clean for a buffet.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have been going here occasionally since it opened several years ago. I LOVE it, but then I love buffets! There is a wide variety of food to suit almost everyone's tastes. The price is very reasonable. and YES, the staff remember you and greet you very warmly. I have sat here alone and ate and never felt out of place.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

This is an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet - no frills. Cost is $9.90 for the buffet, which is not out of line. We like it because of the large variety of food and they serve beer and wine also. The last time we ate there was on Monday, December 12th. I usually try different styles of shrimp or pork and on that night I tried the coconut shrimp and it was really good. There are over 40 different hot items - plus many salads and desserts so you can try many different kinds of food you wouldn't normally order in a regular Chinese restaurant. They have some spicy dishes, which are labeled to let you know. At your table, when you finish one plateful you leave it on the table and go get a clean plate. You can order take-out, which is sold I think at so much a pound. To sum it up we have enjoyed eating there every time. It is my belief that if you leave this place hungry it is your own fault.