“Good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in La Grande
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WELCOME AMIGOS La fiesta Mexican Restaurant & Lounge opened its doors in 1998 and still looks forward to provide an attentive and warm service to you and your guests. We take special care regarding quality, freshness and flavor of the food served at your table. We will do our absolute best to provide an enjoyable experience time after time. Enjoy the Great Taste Of Mexico In a Friendly Atmosphere.
Anniston, Alabama
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

The best thing about La Grade. Real mexican food. I had missed that lately. It is worth the visit. Order a margarita too.

Visited July 2012
Armando R, Owner at La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, 13 September 2016
We truly appreciate the recommendation! We are very pleased to see that we are a point of interest in La Grande! Also, every Monday is margarita blast! With your first drink half price!

Imbler, Oregon
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

What can I say? The staff are wonderful. Attentive, but not 'in your face'. The food is exceptional, traditional and American. The one thing I love is the fact I get no reaction, gluten wise, from anything on the menu, my other gluten free friends feel the same way. I also like the Childrens Night with wonderful savings. The decor is beautiful. The rest rooms? Amazing!

1 Thank 543WendyC
We are pleased to have yet another satisfied customer! And as always we truly appreciate the time you took to give us a review! Every Tuesday is family night, when you order a meal off of the regular menu, you get one meal off of the kids menu absolutely free! We hope to see you and your family again soon!
Olympia, Washington
“Good Pozole, blah chili verde”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

My wife had the Pozole and it was quite good. I have had much better, but it was above average. I can't say the same about the chili verde burrito.

The chili verde was more grey than green and lacking in heat and flavor. The pork was fork tender and the tortilla was fresh. The sides of rice and beans were below average.

I would avoid this place on my next trip.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the review! We have been paying attention to our customers feedback and we have made numerous improvement to the chili Verde, (along with many other menu items) and we can assure you that it is green, spicy and flavorful! please don't avoid us on your next trip!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

The service was prompt, the food came out hot and good.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the review as always! we will continue to provide excellent service and a delicious meal to every customer that walks through our doors!
W O N D E R F U L !
Imbler, Oregon
“Yummmmm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have been going here ore and more over the last few months. I love the place, the staff are extremely attentive without being 'in your face' and have excellent memories. They remember when I run out of been dip, there is another before me before I can blink, bless you. No, I'm not a pig, yes, it's the best bean dip in town! I have 'experimented' with different dishes and have enjoyed each and every one. Thank you all at La Fiesta!!

Visited March 2012
A W E S O M E!
At La fiesta we are always trying to anticipate our customers needs! And we are always delighted to see the looks on our customers faces when we are successful at this! We hope to see you again soon!