“Good Mexican Restaurant in La Grande, Oregon!”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in La Grande
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: WELCOME AMIGOS La fiesta Mexican Restaurant & Lounge opened its doors in 1998 and still looks forward to provide an attentive and warm service to you and your guests. We take special care regarding quality, freshness and flavor of the food served at your table. We will do our absolute best to provide an enjoyable experience time after time. Enjoy the Great Taste Of Mexico In a Friendly Atmosphere.
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This restaurant has good quality Mexican Food for a very reasonable price. It is a family operation and they are always pleasant. I have not been in this restaurant for 3 years but they remembered me. The food is very tasty and the service is superb. Whats not to like?

1  Thank LegalEagle0907
Armando R, Owner at La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Its always nice too see a familiar face! We are very pleased to have return customers and we hope to see you again the next time you are visiting La Grande!

There are newer reviews for La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed 21 September 2012

food okay not exceptional. Bland not much flavor. Service very good. Clean, would probably eat there again.

We appreciate the review! The next time you visit, Please let us assist you in finding something that better suits your taste, and we are always willing to make changes to your order if your have any problem with your meal.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

The best thing about La Grade. Real mexican food. I had missed that lately. It is worth the visit. Order a margarita too.

We truly appreciate the recommendation! We are very pleased to see that we are a point of interest in La Grande! Also, every Monday is margarita blast! With your first drink half price!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

What can I say? The staff are wonderful. Attentive, but not 'in your face'. The food is exceptional, traditional and American. The one thing I love is the fact I get no reaction, gluten wise, from anything on the menu, my other gluten free friends feel the same way. I also like the Childrens Night with wonderful savings. The decor is beautiful. The rest rooms? Amazing!

1  Thank 543WendyC

We are pleased to have yet another satisfied customer! And as always we truly appreciate the time you took to give us a review! Every Tuesday is family night, when you order a meal off of the regular menu, you get one meal off of the kids menu absolutely free! We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2012

My wife had the Pozole and it was quite good. I have had much better, but it was above average. I can't say the same about the chili verde burrito.

The chili verde was more grey than green and lacking in heat and flavor. The pork was fork tender and the tortilla was fresh. The sides of rice and beans were below average.

I would avoid this place on my next trip.

Thank you for the review! We have been paying attention to our customers feedback and we have made numerous improvement to the chili Verde, (along with many other menu items) and we can assure you that it is green, spicy and flavorful! please don't avoid us on your next trip!