“busy place”

Smokehouse Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 71 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very small town homey feel to it, deer on the wall, inexpensive tables ( which I thought felt a little sticky even after cleaning). Food was ok but they were packed as they were the only place open. I wouldn't rave about it but unfortunately, I have been in worse. Their sign says voted best in Union county ( if that is true I feel sorry for the locals). I usually hit the sandwhich shop when I drive through but this was for breakfast and we had two families. Like I said it was OK, I think it might be a little better if it wasn't so busy.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

The food was very good and the soup was homemade which made it even better. Nice selection in the salad bar.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This is the best place to eat breakfast in La Grande, Oregon, bar none! They did a remodel since I was there last and it looked good too! The service is great, the crepes are good! You get waited on quickly and the price is right!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Whenever you find yourself in La Grande, Oregon, eat at the Smokehouse on Adams. You can get breakfast all day and the food is consistently great. They also carry a selection of some entertaining local history books.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

We got in as were closing but were treated well by friendly waitress.
Was able to order what we wanted at reasonable price. Walked across street from Travelodge and was given 10% discount as motel guest.