“vacation”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in La Pine
Spokane, WA, United States
“vacation”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is one of the best my husband and I have stayed in. It is clean, friendly and helpful staff, quiet. Most of all the bed as very comfortable. We have stayed there twice and will stay again if the opportunity arises.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Grants Pass
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed at this Best Western while in LaPine for our son's wedding. We were traveling with our two dogs and got a king suite. The rooms were very comfy and large!! It felt more like an apartment than a hotel. My only drawback was the lack of ANY cutlery or plates or anything. They have a small 'kitchenette' in the room with a small fridge, microwave, sink and a toaster but not one spoon, fork or knife or plate. Even paper and plastic would have been nice. But all in all, it was quiet, comfortable and clean. Will stay again next time we're visiting the kids for a weekend. And the mattress~~~~ OUT of THis World comfy!!! I wanted to bring it back home with me!!! LOVED the mattress :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Elyse S, General Manager at Best Western Newberry Station, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We love to hear the guest's perspective and want to do our best to make sure your needs are satisfied. I do hope you will visit us again and if there is anything that you need for your room I would like you to feel free to contact our Front Desk staff and we are always more than happy to bring you what you may need. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Bend, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Really I have to use a minimum of 200 Characters. I find that pretty annoying. We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. It is by far the best in tot has good access and all the amenities one would want. Not enough charters Now I am getting really annoyed. If you want to put a lvalue on me then give me a character counter.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Susan,
Thank you for your review. I do apologize for the character problem. I did really appreciate your kind words regarding our property and I hope you will stay with us again and we can satisfy your needs as our valued guest.
Diamond Bar, California
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Everything here was great and it's close to a gas station, McDonald's and this was the only Bet Western I've stayed at that offered great fresh cookies in the lobby. The employees were very helpful, always seem to be in a good mood and quick witted when teased.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience at our Hotel. Our staff is just the best and always enjoy our guests and their interactions. I do hope you will back to visit us again in the future.
Northwest
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed at Best Western for 2 nights. The hotel was clean, quiet and had a good simple breakfast. The breakfast included a pan of eggs, sausage, waffles and bread you can toast. Small cinnamon rolls, biscuits, hot cereal packets, cold cereal, coffee, juice.
A nice selection. The indoor pool looked good and there was a small hot tub next to it.
Even though it was next to the highway, it was not noisy.
The only recommendation would be to bring your own shampoo and soap! The stuff in the room is a bit cheap and perfumy.

1 Thank icoupontosavemoney
Thank you so much for your review. I do appreciate your input and want to strive to make our guests stay as pleasant as possible. Your suggestions are very helpful and I hope you will consider staying here with us again.
Ankeny IA, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The hotel is super clean, everything works, the bed and pillow are comfy and the breakfast at Northwoods was excellent. The front desk was very helpful. We needed to wash clothes and the coin operated machines were not overly priced. It was nice that we were given a room with a fenced in patio for our 2 years old to enjoy in the morning while we were getting ready.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Hello Anita,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am glad that your stay was pleasant and I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Redwood Valley, CA
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We were vacationing in Eastern Wash. and Oregon. Really enjoyed the country and the Newberry Station was a great surprise. We generally go from Best Western to Best Western and this is one of the best. Good breakfast, comfy bed no complaints, we have been back twice and I now use it to HQ work when in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Elyse S, General Manager at Best Western Newberry Station, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy that you are a satisfied guest and we love to have your input on how we are doing. We take our reviews seriously and appreciate any thoughts you may have to better serve our guests.
Thank you for being a valued guest and I hope we can serve you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Pine
Sunriver Resort
#1 of 4 in Sunriver
DiamondStone Guest Lodges
Bend-Sunriver RV Campground

Been to Best Western Newberry Station? Share your experiences!