“Friendliest Place”

Los Tres Caballos
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in La Pine
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Quartzsite, Arizona
“Friendliest Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I love going here and being greeted like best friends. We are always treated so well by the family who own the restaurant. I had the Enchilada Espinanca. These were the best. Actually had a lot of spinach in them. I don't like refried beans so they gave me very good black beans. I am not impressed with the margaritas, so I order my fav beer, Negra Modelo. I have been to the other Mexican restaurant, but this treats you like they really want you to join them for dinner.

• Visited July 2014

la pine or
“Terrible. .”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I called ahead to order BEEF tacos. .I ordered 4 got 3.Ordered shredded beef tacos got chicken.I don't understand that there was nobody in that place..So they can't blame it on being busy..When I got home and reviewed my order i called them all the guy could say to me is that they were beef tacos.I wasn't going argue with this so called manager m..$13.00 for 4 tacos.mmmm something isn't right at that place..Too bad u should never treat locals that way..Word does spread fast in this town. .NEVER AGAIN! !!!

• Visited July 2014
Gause, TX
“Good Place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Good Mexican food, but not anywhere near the best we have had. The food was hot and well prepared with good size portions, but it was rather plain tasting. Margaritas were good, but not much alcohol.

The service was excellent and the food was served within about 5 minutes! The place is small, but plenty of parking. While our experience was fine, I can only say it was what we would expect and nothing extra. Just a good average place to eat.

Visited April 2014
“Friendly, fun, and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

My Co worker's and I decided to try this little place out. Glad we did the food was good the staff were great and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. I am sure we will be stopping again. The staff went out of there way to make us feel welcome.

Seattle, Washington
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The atmosphere was great. The staff was very nice. However, you have to be careful when you explain what you want, if it's a special order because they may not understand you well. I asked for tacos with just lettuce, cheese and tomatoes on top and I got tacos with just lettuce, cheese and tomatoes - no meat lol. I understand how I could have explained it more thoroughly. No wonder why they looked at me funny! But the food was good and we would like to go back to try other items.

Visited September 2013