“Home away from home.”

Ranked #1 of 1 La Pine B&B and Inns
Dundee, Oregon
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Doug and Gloria are great. Extensive options as well, from a perfect private cabin, to a B&B experience, or a great lodge for large groups or single rooms. I have stayed with them at least 7 times over the last few years in all capacities and will continue. I appreciate the facilities and location, but they offer other activities such as motorcycle rentals and musician gatherings. The rates are reasonable and I would recommend a stay to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bruges
Reviewed 27 January 2014

it was our second stay in two years time there and yet again an absolutely satisfying stay, it is a marvellous place to be, Gloria and Doug are very friendly and helpfull people, they serve a very good breakfast and the surroundings are beautiful, (deer in the morning, the Milky Way at night, good restaurants and wonderful mountainsides arround.
we loved the talks with Glo & Doug and for shure we will go back there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I am a motorcycle enthusiast and was blown away at what was offered by the DimondStone company. Their MotoFantasy project is second to none in the North West. My wife and I stayed in the luxurious 4 season suit in the MotoFantasy Lodge.
Our host Doug and Gloria were fantastic, warm and very welcoming people.
The 4 Seasons suit features everything a couple would look for when spending a relaxing motorcycle get away. Greeted by the spacious living room the first thing we noticed was the sky light. Offering a dinning room full kitchen, bedroom, and walk in shower the suite was pure comfort.
Our trip was designed around the opportunity to ride motorcycles and the selection offered is amazing. You can ride motorcycles from Harley-Davidson to BMW. The opportunity to cruise a sport bike and then a cruiser up the winding roads is a rare and awesome opportunity.
Doug is very knowledgeable about the rides in the area and helped us experience some amazing rides. Just out their back door you can zip up a mountain, take in a water fall and catch a sunset. For a bit longer of a ride you can go around MT. Bachelor. For those looking for a bit of a longer but well worth it ride you can head to the Oregon Coast just 4 hours away.
We look forward to going back in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We booked last minute and Doug and Gloria were wonderful getting us 2 connected rooms. The kitchen had everything we needed including a selection of teas and oatmeal. My father went to the upstairs living room and played on a guitar for a while that Doug let him use. The electric heater in my room was really noisy when the fan came on and I had to use it since it was cold at night. I think Doug mentioned he had one he was going to replace it with when I mentioned the noise to him so it has probably been replaced by now. Overall a great experience with wonderful people who made us feel comfortable. P.S. They gave us a list of some great things to do and local places to see.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Truly couldn't have had a better experience. My boyfriend and I stayed a night on a trip to central Oregon. Really wish we could have stayed another night. Doug and Gloria are very sweet and welcoming. We stayed in the bed and breakfast, which was clean and cozy, and the breakfast was amazing. Doug showed us around the grounds, and into the lodge, which was AWESOME. Highly recommend it, and hope I have an opportunity to visit again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I surprised my boyfriend with a relaxing birthday retreat at Maluhia Log Cabin. The good sized kitchen had all the necessary cooking utensils, etc. to make big homemade meals. The cabin was perfect for a cozy relaxing day of watching movies and playing games next to a nice warm fire. The place was very clean and it was convenient to have laundry right on site too. The hot tube and porch was a definate plus. We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing treat. We highly recommend the cabin! -Monica & Ben

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Monica P
bellevue wa
Reviewed 24 December 2012

the Mahulia cabin was very clean, cozy, and comfortable wee would definately stay there again. The pricing was reasonable and I would recommend it to my friends. Bachelor was less than 25 minutes away and which was nice so that we didn't have to drive so far to get there. The cabin came fully furnished, which my girlfriend really enjoyed so she could even cook thanksgiving dinner. Overall I was very happy with the diamond stone cabin.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Cascade Lodge
Cascade Lodge
#20 of 44 in Bend
My Place Hotel - Bend, OR

Been to DiamondStone Guest Lodges? Share your experiences!