My wife and I stayed here for two nights while attending a big family wedding. Numerous relatives stayed at the inn also. It's not very enticing from outside, but overlook that and trust that the rooms are excellent in every way. The layout is good, with the bathroom separated from the bedroom by a closet that contains the iron and other supplies. There's a mini-kitchen with dishes, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, and many other useful supplies. The bed is comfortable and the location quiet. Service for us was fine and friendly but unobtrusive. Unless you are hoping for a rural atmosphere, you can't beat the location with restuarants, a fine bakery, and other shops just a very short walk from the inn's front door. You should not be at a loss for things to do in the evening, even if you don't make your way into Portland.
All in all, both of us were thoroughly satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a wonderful lakefront room or suite in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego. Guests will enjoy complimentary pastries and gourment coffee, lakefront decks, Wi-Fi, flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, small kitchens and lakeside pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lakeshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Oswego
- Lakeshore Inn Lake Oswego