I know the facility is a little dated and the sound insulation may not be up to contemporary standards, but I loved the place. For one, the suite itself was spacious, providing a sitting room and separate bedroom. The bathroom was clean and adequate. The kitchen area has silverware, plates and cookware, as well as a mini-fridge, microwave, and sink. There is a full-sized grocery story just a block away, so eating in the room was an option. The views from the room overlooking the lake were wondrous . . . evenings on the balcony, listening to the many ducks and watching the night sky were peaceful gifts in the midst of a busy time. The staff was helpful and unobtrusive. Every request was met with a gracious response. Note that the parking lot is very small and likely would not hold a full Inn. The Inn is within a few hundred feet of numerous restaurants and shopping options. Most days, I took a short walk to one of the many eating options. A bit farther away, but still within walking distance, were a couple of very attractive parks, suitable for walking or jogging. The Inn is located in a wonderful location. I'll plan to stay here again on another trip to the Portland area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a wonderful lakefront room or suite in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego. Guests will enjoy complimentary pastries and gourment coffee, lakefront decks, Wi-Fi, flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, small kitchens and lakeside pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lakeshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Oswego
- Lakeshore Inn Lake Oswego