Gorgeous view of the lake. The amenities were great, lots of kitchen items in the cupboard. The bathroom was a bit small and only a small shelf above the toilet to put makeup on, but the towels were the softest I have ever had the pleasure of using in a hotel and I liked having shampoo, conditioner and soap in dispensing containers right in the shower.
The parking lot was tiny, but I appreciated being next to a lot of shops and restaurants. The worst thing I can find to say was that the walls were thin...I'd go for the top floor if I stayed there again as every time someone in the room above us would cross the floor, I would hear their footsteps. Overall a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a wonderful lakefront room or suite in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego. Guests will enjoy complimentary pastries and gourment coffee, lakefront decks, Wi-Fi, flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, small kitchens and lakeside pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lakeshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Oswego
- Lakeshore Inn Lake Oswego