All reviewsview of the lakefarmers marketsmall kitchenetterestaurants and shopsbedroom suiteheated poolmovie theatersmall continental breakfastwalking distancefrench bakeryprivate balconyparking is tightfreight trainground floornice linensmini kitchenair conditioner
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights. It is right on the lake with wonderful views when the sun sets. We walked to a grocery store, brewery, nightclub, shopping and a trail right on the side of the lake. The building is older but inside the rooms were great. We had a one bedroom with sliding door out onto a deck overlooking the lake. Highly recommend room #35. The staff was always available and very helpful. Coffee was good and the lobby had a computer with printer for printing boarding passes. Parking is very tight but we always had a spot. Larger vehicles will struggle later in the day when lot is filling.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the lake!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed here three nights October 2013. The staff was warm, the communication good, the bed comfy, the room very clean. I recommend it highly. Extraordinary value for the price. Great location...near to restaurants, shops, and runner-friendly neighborhoods.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a lake view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Gorgeous view of the lake. The amenities were great, lots of kitchen items in the cupboard. The bathroom was a bit small and only a small shelf above the toilet to put makeup on, but the towels were the softest I have ever had the pleasure of using in a hotel and I liked having shampoo, conditioner and soap in dispensing containers right in the shower.

The parking lot was tiny, but I appreciated being next to a lot of shops and restaurants. The worst thing I can find to say was that the walls were thin...I'd go for the top floor if I stayed there again as every time someone in the room above us would cross the floor, I would hear their footsteps. Overall a nice experience.

Room Tip: Pick the top floor if you're a light sleeper
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed here in late September, so the summer crowd had gone. i could see where this would be a great place for families in the summertime. As we were on a business trip, this space was not as comfortable or luxurious as i would have preferred though towels were white and fluffy. Mattress sagged in the middle and was mushy.The room we stayed in was older, and it was somewhat noisy, as it is motel style with open hallways, which I don't care for

That said, it was located a 60-second walk from several restaurants and an adorable shopping district. Front desk folks were very accommodating and pleasant. Coffee was available 24/7, and you could get complimentary muffins and pastries for breakfast, and cookies in the afternoon. I LOVED the view and came to expect the local duck community each afternoon.

All in all, it is convenient, clean and pleasant for a short-term visit.

Room Tip: Request a lake view. Also, i hear the two-bedrooms are very spacious and on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Spent one night here. Right on the lake with a nice view. Located close, walking distance, to reataurants and shops. Room was nice although the warm weather made the AC work hard. Staff were very helpful. A highlight for me, which might not be for all, is that a railroad passes by with the occasional train. Although we do not currently have or travel with a dog, they are welcome here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business