We spent 3 nights at the Lakeshore Inn and would definitely stay there again. The hotel is somewhat dated but it's clean and the furniture is fairly new. We were a little apprehensive about the noise after reading other reviews; however, we never heard a sound from other rooms. The hotel was fully booked and it was very quiet. The best thing about the Lakeshore is location, location, location. It was beautiful looking out on the lake. There was an excellent choice of restaurants in walking distance. The hotel is right next to Millenium Park with its own special charm. There's a wonderful farmers market there every Saturday morning in the summer. And there was a wine festival on Sunday. And we were right there!! I also enjoyed walking. I walked in a different direction every morning - around the lake - through picturesque neigborhoods, just endless possibilities. It made my morning walk very enjoyable. I've never seen so many flowers. Unless you are looking for a modern upscale hotel, you won't be disappointed with the Lakeshore Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a wonderful lakefront room or suite in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego. Guests will enjoy complimentary pastries and gourment coffee, lakefront decks, Wi-Fi, flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, small kitchens and lakeside pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lakeshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Oswego
- Lakeshore Inn Lake Oswego