This is not my first review of this property, but I wanted to share an update on my recent stay. A weekend trip to the Portland area to begin “Christmas shopping” and experience Portland Saturday Market.
Check in was quick and efficient. A nice surprise in addition to the two bottles of water and breakfast coupons (HiltonHHonors Gold), I was given a coupon for any one item except alcohol. What a nice and new benefit! I am not sure if this is property-specific or offered throughout the HGI chain.
I was off to my room and settled in for the weekend. A very comfortable and spacious room on the fifth floor was my “home”. This particular property does not have suites so Gold and Diamond members do not enjoy a “suite upgrade”. The standard rooms are spacious and include a large work desk and an oversized chair and ottoman. I was very comfortable during my stay.
The complimentary breakfast buffet, for Gold and Diamond members is good. It’s a typical hotel breakfast buffet and offers both hot and cold items.
The lobby area of this property recently completed a renovation, and I must say it looks very nice, very contemporary.
The selling point for this property is its proximity to the Oregon wine country in Washington County, shopping at Washington Square and Cascade Plaza, and just minutes to downtown Portland. The hotel is right of I-5 at US 217 exit in a woodsy setting. Close by are many restaurants, and a Trader Joe’s! In addition, the suburban city of Lake Oswego is just minutes away on Kruse Way.
A shout out to the staff! Very helpful and eager to take care of guest needs!
A great property, close to the metro Portland area, and easily assessable from I-5 or US 217. I will be staying here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing Lake Oswego hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego hotel is conveniently located near Tigard & Wilsonville, OR within close proximity to the beautiful Oregon Wine Country and only minutes from downtown Portland. We are also located near Bridgeport Village Shopping Mall, Washington Square Shopping Mall, Oregon Zoo, Rose Garden Arena, and Lewis and Clark College. Plus, the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Lake Oswego offers 179 spacious guestrooms full of thoughtful amenities complemented by friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere. At the Hilton Garden Inn, you'll find everything you need, right where you need it during your stay in Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego Hotel Lake Oswego
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
- Hilton Lake Oswego
- Lake Oswego Hilton