Very nice room. Clean and comfy. Easy to get back on the freeway. Looked like they had a great breakfast. However I thought it was included in our hotel price. But that wasn't the case. You had to pay extra, I believe it was $10 or $12 a person. So that was disappointing. When I made my reservations I wasn't asked if I wanted to pay extra for the breakfast. So anyway I just was kind of shocked to get turned away. Left and got breakfast down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing Lake Oswego hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego hotel is conveniently located near Tigard & Wilsonville, OR within close proximity to the beautiful Oregon Wine Country and only minutes from downtown Portland. We are also located near Bridgeport Village Shopping Mall, Washington Square Shopping Mall, Oregon Zoo, Rose Garden Arena, and Lewis and Clark College. Plus, the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Lake Oswego offers 179 spacious guestrooms full of thoughtful amenities complemented by friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere. At the Hilton Garden Inn, you'll find everything you need, right where you need it during your stay in Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego Hotel Lake Oswego
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
- Hilton Lake Oswego
- Lake Oswego Hilton