“Oh yeah!”

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #16 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Throw-back place that only serves breakfast and lunch. They do it well. The staff is friendly and efficient and it’s very obvious they love each other.
Fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice!!!
We’ll be back before leave town and head for home

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I've been eating breakfast and lunch at LO Biscuits since soon after they opened in 2009. Consistent excellent food, customer service, reasonable prices. Diverse menu with many choices for the discriminating diner. Sat/Sun AM after 8 is often packed, come early or try a weekday meal here if pressed for time. Some of best hashbrowns I've ever had, and I'm a potato addict

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We had seen Biscuits several times while visiting our son in Lake Oswego and finally tried it. We really liked everything that we ordered and will definitely go back. Some of the breakfast/brunch places in Lake O have a more sophisticated, upscale menu and we really enjoyed the option to just have a good, home style breakfast. The service was very good, the prices were reasonable and the portions were good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

As long as you can find a place to sit...

Good dependable breakfast food (I've only eaten breakfast here). Typically order a scramble with potatoes and gravy.

It's not a "knock your socks off" kind of place but you can get a good meal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

April 15, 2017 08:57 AM Just me Table 70 Server Jade

I like to get breakfast out earl on Sundays, especially when I am about to embark on a 200 plus mile jaunt up I 84 / 82 to the TriCities.
It good food, filling and generous portions. Prices are reasonable and the service is almost always good if you are in before 09:00 AM on Sundays. Wait much later, and it gets both crowded, noisy, and service slows due to the press of patrons all wanting to eat at the same time.

Time ypu trips to very early of a bit later than 10:30 and it works fine.
Biscuits in Lake O has become one of three in the breakfast rotation before a trip.

Chicken apple sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns coffee.

Date of visit: April 2017