“Gourmet Gluten-Free” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Gourmet Gluten-Free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The food is amazing! Very hard to believe that it is all gluten-free. What a treat to be able to have bread with a meal. This was my second visit and was celebrating my birthday with my family. Truly a fantastic experience.

• Visited October 2013

Boise
“Fantastic food, so-so service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Excellent restaurant if you are looking for an upscale dining experience. We made the mistake of showing up without a reservation and dressed casually as we had been traveling all day. It was a Thursday so the restaurant was only half full and they were easily able to accommodate us. I'm guessing the third mistake I made besides no reservation and being casually dressed was ordering an inexpensive beer, I was told they only served lagers there. The waitress must have decided we couldn't afford to eat there at that point and other then bringing us our food, pretty much ignored us the rest of the evening. The trout wrapped in bacon was excellent. If the service had been as good as the food, this would have been a perfect dining experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, GA
“Best Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I have travelled across the country for four months. This was the best experience. Eat here two nights in a row.
The snapper is superb. I enjoyed the fresh bean salad with the fish. Also, all the appetizers were excellent.

Visited August 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Best Lunch Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Patrick's BLT is the most amazing feast. Delicious gluten free bread, (that he bakes), heirloom tomatoes and bacon that you can't even believe. I wish I could have one every day.....

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Harvey K
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

After searching for some gluten-friendly restaurants for my wife we finally settled on this one to celebrate our anniversary...it was outstanding in every way. Everything is gluten-free, though being able to eat anything I did not notice a difference; there was a great selection of local wines and beers; and the salmon dinner was incredible. Everything is homemade and of the highest quality ingredients: you can taste the amount of time, preparation, and craft that has gone into perfecting each dish. The quality and price of the food does not match the atmosphere, but that is okay. We paid for outstanding service and cuisine! Bravo!

• Visited July 2013