“Rebranded Delight”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The former site of La Provence has been remodeled to a high standard and now is a real addition to the Lake Oswego eating scene. The menu contains old favorites and new items, all excellently cooked and presented. The service is swift and unobtrusive. What prevents me awarding 4 stars is that, when busy, the noise level is too high. Nonetheless, this is a quality restaurant serving interesting fare at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

While visiting our son, we ate at Babica Hen three times and loved each meal. The service is excellent and all the young people working there are very professional and friendly. The menu has the breakfast basics and some great items with a twist. Everything is fresh and their coffee cake was really something I looked forward to. I'm not sure about the reviewer who said there were few healthy options. We didn't find this to be true. We splurged at one visit and then chose more reasonably the other times. We though that the portions were just right and given the atmosphere here, I think they would be happy to accommodate any request. This is definitely our favorite breakfast place in Lake O.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I kept hearing rave reviews about this place and Sunday mornings are always packed! I finally tried it out and now I don't know why I ever waited so long! Great food, friendly staff and efficient service. I'll definitely come back!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great place to tie on the feed bag and forget that diabetes and heart disease exist. If these things are troubling to you maybe this isn't the ideal location to dine as their are few options for health conscientious diners. Bacon, butter, cheese and eggs are the boss here.

1  Thank totallye
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We had a large party (15) on a busy Sunday morning. They accommodated us and our 8 children wonderfully. Food was fresh, delicious and we were not made to feel bad for our well-behaved, but young kids. Will be back again soon!