“Proves you can have too much of a good thing”
Review of Bigfoot Bites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bigfoot Bites
Ranked #42 of 63 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love hamburgers, especially those from smaller "Mom and Pop" type places, so we always seek those out when were traveling. Bigfoot Bites seemed like just that kinda place. They have a cute, Bigfoot in a cave decor, and a big menu of burgers. We went with the basics - a hamburger for my wife, a cheeseburger for me. Came with a mound of fries and a drink for like 8 or 9 bucks, reasonable.

The burgers are huge, 1/2 pound suckers. We both found them dry and under-seasoned, and simply too big. I kind of hard to explain, but instead of those nice juicy hamburger flavors, you just taste big bite after big bite of bland meat. Neither one of us had the desire to finish our burgers, although the fries were pretty good. Our dogs ended up getting the leftovers, something we've never done before at a hamburger place like this.

Just proves when it comes to hamburger, big is always better, and you can definitely have too much of a good thing. Sorry, but I can't recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Ordered "Grilled" chicken salad. It may have been 'grilled', but then stored in a freezer for who know how long..not warmed up enough,,,slices still had ice on them...Pathetic portion...Mostly salad greens (about 50cents worth)...about 25 cents worth of chicken..for $9.00 (including the usual fountain soda..rather weak)..Not worth the effort....Do not order a salad (one of the few non burger items on the limited menu)...

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The burgers here are huge. I am really happy we got a place like this in town. By far the best burger in town and up their with the best in the county. A little on the pricey side, but your burger comes with a ton of tots and a drink as well so it is not a rip off by any means. They also started to serve beer recently which is an added bonus. We will be regular customers!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Tried bigfoot bites for the first time with my wife. I had the chupacabra burger which was very good. Half pound smoke flavored pattie bbq sauce, jalepenos. Krinkle cut fries done just right. The exterior looks like a log cabin with some log carvings. Nice interior with tables that were slabs of logs cut lenghtwise, and a laquered shine. It is small inside, you can phone in or order online for takeout. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Best burger in town and a great value for your money! The tots are just about as perfect a food as it comes. This will be a great addition to Lebanon. I love the wood carvings too!

Been to Bigfoot Bites? Share your experiences!