“Best Quaint Little Italian restaurant EVER!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mama's Fine Italian Restaurant & Wine Shop
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Well first of all, I just want to say for those of you who think you know italian, you have not tried this place!!!! Its literally to die for :) I made a reservation for my boyfriend and I on our 1 year anniversary of dating, and enjoyed every minute... especially the part where he proposed to me!!! Anyways, the food was excellent, and the wait staff was so pleasant and very knowledgable about everything... p.s. they are a cute little wine shop too!! The owner of the restaurant personally came to greet each of the guests and let them know a little about the place, and to see how are meals are tasting!!!!! Best experience by far and I can't wait to make my next reservation there, yes you have to make a reservation, which seems crazy in Lebanon, but you also know it has to be something worth reserving for, right???