“Excellent T-Bone Steak!!”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #35 of 59 Restaurants in Lebanon
“Excellent T-Bone Steak!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good atmosphere friendly staff and prompt service. Also one of the best T-Bone steaks I've had. Melt in your mouth. Good value, It was like 15.00 for a 16oz. T-Bone steak dinner.

• Visited January 2014

“I'll be back.”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I'm very fond of the triple play lunch option. I usually choose pie as one of my 3 menu choices. Today I decided to go with soup, salad, and 1/2 sandwich. I'm crazy about Spinach Salad! It was awesome! Their new Wednesday soup is Cream of Artichoke! What a special treat! The half a sandwich did not disappoint either! I'm very satisfied, and I didn't even have pie! Isn't that great! My friends were also very happy with their choices. Service was excellent! The decor is eye appealing and very comfortable.

• Visited February 2014
“There expensive”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Their food was ok but they were expensive and they took a while getting my order out. but i guess if you have money to spend its a good place

• Visited December 2013
Sisters, Oregon
“Delightful Meal”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

On my way home for helping a friend move I decided to stop at Shari's in Lebanon, OR for a cheese omelet. I called a cousin who met me there so it was good food and good company. After I finished the omelet and French toast they brought me a piece of lemon meringue pie for free since it was Wednesday night. Yummy!!!

• Visited October 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good food”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Staff was very friendly. Food was yummy and the lemon blueberry pie was amazing!! Restaurant is pretty clean and prices are good. I would go here again!

Visited September 2013